Aang in sixty episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Avatar: The Last Airbender credits Edit
- Character information: Aang
Unnamed Fire Nation boy Edit
- Character information: Unnamed Fire Nation boy
- 216. "Appa's Lost Days"
- 317. "The Ember Island Players"
Additional voices Edit
Selected other credits Edit
Television work Edit
- Doraemon: Nobita and the Green Giant Legend (2008; English version)
- The Ant Bully (2006)
- Marci X (2003)
- Entropy (1999)
Other credits Edit
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (video game)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender – Into the Inferno (video game)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Burning Earth (video game)
- D Minus (sound assistant)
- Doraemon: Nobita and the Green Giant Legend (video game)
- Relative Strangers (art coordinator)
- The Ant Bully (video game)
Biographical information Edit
Personal life Edit
Eisen attended Westhill High School in Stamford, Connecticut. He is now studying Public Communications at Syracuse University.
- Most of Eisen's recordings for Avatar were in Connecticut via satellite.
- No actor has a credit in all sixty-one episodes of Avatar. Eisen and Dee Bradley Baker tie for the most at sixty, with Eisen missing only "Zuko Alone".
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|