The white jade bush (Chinese: plant that grows in the eastern Earth Kingdom. It produces solitary red-and-white blossoms at the end of long vines. Its leaves and flowers contain a toxin which causes itching rashes if they come in contact with skin. If ingested, the rash spreads throughout the body and may become fatal if it inflames or constricts the victim's airways. A specialized green paste may heal any such rashes if applied in time; bacui berries can be used as an herbal remedy.) is a poisonous flowering
- The side effects of the white jade bush are similar to the side effects of the poison ivy plant.
- Ming, a kindhearted Fire Nation prison guard, gave Iroh white jade tea to drink despite its fatal consequences.
- The above image seems to have been used as a template by nick.com to design the appearance of the white dragon bush.
- Its name is similar to a flower known as the white jade peony.
- ↑ "The Cave of Two Lovers". Joshua Hamilton (writer) & Lauren MacMullan (director). Avatar: The Last Airbender. Nickelodeon. March 24, 2006. No. 2, Book Two: Earth
- ↑ "The Day of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion". Michael Dante DiMartino (writer) & Giancarlo Volpe (director). Avatar: The Last Airbender. Nickelodeon. November 30, 2007. No. 10, Book Three: Fire