These past months that I have been a member here have been some of the greatest of my life. However like all grate things, it must eventually come to an end. I am leaving Avatar Wiki. Maybe not forever but for at least for a very long time. But before I say good-bye I have some business to attend to.
Since I am the head of the fonder of the Ember Island Players, it is my job to pick a new person to guide this user group. I pick Hasdi. Hasdi has shown incredible dedication in the film namespace and a commitment to making it a better place. Don't get me wrong though, it was a very tough choice. KaneC is another great user who defiantly deserves the job. As my last move as head of the EIP, I herby open requests to membership so that others can join.
I herby request that my rollback rights be removed due to the face that I am no longer able to use them to help my community. If I return, I will take time to re-fimilarize myself with the site before re-requesting for rights again.
- I herby unsubscribe to the Ba Sing Se Times and I will remove myself from the list.
- I will no longer take part in any large votes that are needed on sight (i.e. Admins, image change, new polices, etc.) From this moment on I will be considered a "new-user" when it comes to such things.
- If I missed anything else, please tell me.
Lastly, Thank You
The thing I will miss most of all when I leave here are all the people that I 'met', especially:
- The Bos- The first user I really got to know. You helped me with my Fanon writing, with getting to know the polices, along with other things. You will be one person that I will truly miss
- Vulman- When i first talked with you on IRC, the first thing I thought was that he was going to be a great user, was I right or what? I enjoyed talking with you, reading your Fanons and several other things.
- The 888th Avatar- When I joined in June of 2010, you were inactive, so I never really got to know you. Until you and I were the only ones on IRC one day, and thats when we became friends. You taught me so much about not only Wikia and this site, but about leading thousands that you don't even know.
Well, that's it I guess
Thanks to everyone that every pinged me on IRC, anyone that ever read my Fanon, or even if you just asked me a question on my talk page. YOU are the reason I stayed here for so long. Good-bye for now.