Hey, this is Thebiguglyalien! Now, I have come up with an annoying blog post, so if you have the ability to read, please keep reading.
I, like many people on this wiki, am a fanon writer. Some fanons are great successes. Every user is a reader. Now, I would like to congratulate users with such talent. But not all fanons end up this way. No, some go unread. Sad, but true.
Now, I'm going to give you a POP QUIZ! >:D Feel free to answer these questions:
- Do you have an unread fanon? Though this is not an advertisement blog, you can still tell me what this fanon is.
- What makes you think nobody reads your fanon?
- How does this make you feel?
Was the above question too mushy for you?Skip this question.
- Why do you think nobody reads your fanon?
- Do you think this fanon was good? Or was it a bad idea to begin with?
- Are you still trying, or have you given up?
Feel free to skip this part.
- Yes, this is what gave me the idea, to see who else shares this problem.
- There is no signs of anyone having read it within... months?
- I was hoping my fanon would be read, but I knew it would never be very popular.
- QUESTION SKIPPED
- I don't know the answer to this one.
- It's creative enough. There are none like it (that I know of).
- I feel it's a waste of time to write it sometimes, so chapters come out occasionally, but not often.
Now, what do you have to say about your undiscovered fanon?