Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hey, this is Thebiguglyalien! Now, I have come up with an annoying blog post, so if you have the ability to read, please keep reading.
I, like many people on this wiki, am a fanon writer. Some fanons are great successes. Every user is a reader. Now, I would like to congratulate users with such talent. But not all fanons end up this way. No, some go unread. Sad, but true.
Now, I'm going to give you a POP QUIZ! >:D Feel free to answer these questions:
- Do you have an unread fanon? Though this is not an advertisement blog, you can still tell me what this fanon is.
- What makes you think nobody reads your fanon?
- How does this make you feel?
Was the above question too mushy for you?Skip this question.
- Why do you think nobody reads your fanon?
- Do you think this fanon was good? Or was it a bad idea to begin with?
- Are you still trying, or have you given up?
Feel free to skip this part.
- Yes, this is what gave me the idea, to see who else shares this problem.
- There is no signs of anyone having read it within... months?
- I was hoping my fanon would be read, but I knew it would never be very popular.
- QUESTION SKIPPED
- I don't know the answer to this one.
- It's creative enough. There are none like it (that I know of).
- I feel it's a waste of time to write it sometimes, so chapters come out occasionally, but not often.
Now, what do you have to say about your undiscovered fanon?