- Aang holding an Air Nomad relic showing the Airbending symbol, possibly prayer beads
- Katara using Waterbending to defend Aang from Zuko's Firebending
- Katara attempting to calm Aang down from the Avatar State, echoing the episode this episode
- Aang bringing out his Air Nomad glider to escape from Zuko's Ship, echoing The Avatar Returns
- Katara and Sokka surrounded by enemy soldiers, probably from the Fire Nation
- A group of monks kneeling down - their purpose is unknown
In other news
Recently, a small group of journalists and website owners participated in a round table discussion with M. Night Shyamalan. Some topics discussed included the writing script used in the film (not Chinese, but "inspired" by Asian and East Asian languages), and the casting (no bias between races, just the best actors for the parts), and the scale of the films (bigger and more location orientated each time).
Please stay civil. You should not harass other users or their views.