I would post this on my old blog, but it's locked...
Does anyone think it's worth to add buttons to warning templates: and ?Read more >
We have 20 pages with galleries (unless my bot probing overlooking a few). Which should we keep, in light of the recent policy addenda?
- Avatar: The Legend of Korra
- Fire Lord
- Malu (trading-card game)
- Republic City
- The Promise Part 1
- LEGO Avatar: The Last AirbenderAvatar
- Keep some images or move them to into the prose
- Avatar Temple
- Avatar: The Last Airbender opening sequence
- Ember Island Players
- Arts in the World of Avatar
- Ba Sing Se
- Cuisine in the World of Avatar
- Fire Nation Capital
- Ice dodging
Ten customized buttons have been added to the edit tool bar. I know these were in the Wikitext shortcuts, but that's just not practical. I've added buttons:
- to insert a Imagebox template;
- to add the uncredited image tag;
- to add the Support template;
- to add the Oppose template;
- to add the Neutral template;
- to add the Vote keep template;
- to add the Vote delete template;
- to add the Vote merge template;
- to add the Done template;
- and to add the Not done template.
I just added those we use the most. I'm open to suggestions.
Update: Buttons were added to insert a Character infobox and a LoK appearances section.Read more >
No, it's not another one of "Thailog's image mumbo-jumbo rants." I think it's due time I praised the community for the responsible use of images I've been seeing in the last weeks/months(?). If I make a great deal of bring down the hammer on anyone who uploads images with no origin whatsoever, I ought to commend the visible turn in that behavior. I'd also like to compliment especially those who have helped tagging images and making sure that uploaders would comply with our policy.
So, in name of the community, thank you and keep up the good work!Read more >