Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pro-bending sounds like a fun sport. What if you could play it in real life? Actually, you can! Just use the rules that have already been given on the pro-bending page but with minor changes to adapt the game to real life, such as:
- All three "elements" must have approximately equal amounts of ammunition available.
- If a player runs out of ammunition, he/she must move backwards one zone and stay there until the team gains ground.
- If a team runs out of ammunition in a zone, the whole team must move back a zone and stay there.
- When a team gains ground or loses ground as a whole, a moment may be taken to refill any already-depleted ammunition in all zones.
- If a team runs out of ammunition and is in the final zone, the team has lost.
- If both sides run …
i am leaving the wiki Because im tired of waiting for TLA:LOK and the promise trilogy. but i " promise " to be back when TLA:LOK comes out.
"Until we meet again, guys!" see ya.Read more >