Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I feel i should do a finale review
- I loved how they portrayed Iroh, they made him like Zuko yet still very professional
- A lot of twists occurred (like Amon's "scar" and the homi/suicide)
- Korra being de-bended is unlike most endings because usually the hero is saved at the last minute
- Epic fight scenes especially how they showed two Equalists fighting each other
- I liked how they got into the history of bloodbending more and explained it's true power
- Mako was being portrayed as much less of a jerk in this episode
- Amon making bending illegal was shocking yet at the same time funny
- We finally see Aang and Korra interact in actuality instead of through the flashbacks
- Tarrlok was finally shown to care about people, how he sacrificed his life to take down Amon for good
- Korra learning airbending to save Mako was really sweet and it showed how much she cared about him
- I loved how Bumi was portrayed similar to King Bumi
- The episode before Hiroshi seemed to care more about his family than the revolution, however like one episode later he's not afraid to kill her to finish the revolution
- While I am a Makorra fan, I didn't like how they made Makorra happen without showing what happened to Asami
- Bolin and Asami weren't shown too much even though they had to take down one of the top 3 most dangerous Equalists
Overall: Best season finale I've ever seen, they made sure to make no moment boring and were able to keep it in sync with how the season usually is. Also with Amon and Tarrlok taken down one might wonder what the second season is about. They gave every character an important role and used that role in the way the character would normally be.