As I said in the earlier blog post the details will be announced at a later date. Well,... This is a later date. You've already saw the personalized userboxes but you never was informed on voting. I will make a blog page dedicated towards voting. There will be headings for categories and you just put up who or what you want nominated as a sub-heading. (Please try to make the sub-heading a link). Lastly, for those who want to second, third, etc. the nomination, just put a Support — sign under it. (Always put your signature next to you vote). Got it? So let's say you want to nominate a fanon, this is what you do:
- You may only vote once per category
- NO SOCKPUPPETRY!
- Must have been a member for 10 days
- Must have 200 edits
- You can only nominate up to three fanons or people or blogs, in any combination but not three times per category
- No nomininating yourself
- A user may have numerous nominations in one category and if they all make it, they will all go on to the final round
- The blog or fanon must have at least one article made during or after December 2011
- All nominations and votes must have a signature next to them, if there's one without a signature, it will be deleted
Well, when the nomination page comes out, you may commence the voting for nomination. I cannot stress this enough, this is not the final round of voting.
Distinction between less-known and popular fanons:
To fit under the popular fanon or blog division, you must have either:
- fanon-bending status (or in ARG's case, fanon-bending master status)
- has had a fanon award
- has at least 2 ratings from Fanon Review Squad at or above 7.4
- has 13 subscribers or more
To fit under the lesser-known fanon or blog division, you must have either:
- nonfanon-bending status (unless you have a fanon award, 2 ratings from the Fanon Review Squad, or 13 subscribers or more)
- no fanon award
- ratings from the Fanon Review Squad under 5.0
- terrible comments on main page or chapters
Well, that's it for this blog post. And also, if you want to co-host this awards show with me, contact me on my message wall. Don't worry, you'll get a userbox, too.