Once the Air Nomad population is repopulated, what do any of you think the rules for Pro-Bending would be for them? I think it would go along the lines of this.
- Airbenders are not allowed to blow opponents over the edge of the circle until the final round.
- No "overly large" or clearly dangerous tornadoes.
- Airbenders are allowed to remove the oxygen from a Fire Benders flame, provided it does not severely affect performance of combatants.
- As with other types of benders, equipment such as air gliders are generally not allowed unless it has been approved.
- Air spheres are allowed, however if the sphere steps out of bounds with the Airbender on it, the bender will officially be considered disqualified.