So, I was just watching the Order's liberation of Ba Sing Se, and I just thought "wow". Bending up to that point had always been mostly realistic (as realistic as bending can get), and its weaknesses were shown and exploited. Then the Order attacks, and their powers are somewhat akin to Gods. Iroh blasting through the wall with a single blast, Jeong Jeong floating in midair and creating walls of flame, Pakku creating localized tsunamis; it was amazing. I know the fire can be attributed to the comet, but all the Season finale bending seemed to be on a whole different level to what anyone else was capable of.
Read more >
I'll just make a list:
- I want it to be it's own series, not just a sequal to The Last Airbender.
- I want to know pretty quick what happened to the main characters.
- Energybending: make an appearance, maybe explain it better.
- Earthbending: less of it. Seriously, it's the most used in the entire series.
- Aang as a past avatar, hopefully with a little more maturity.
- The fate of the Fire Nation.
- Airbenders: more?
That's about it; comments?Read more >