Hello fellow A:TLA fans! I want to start this off by apologizing for my extended absences, there were elements out of my control and things I had to deal with that I had to show loyalty to first. However, I am finally back and ready to do some serious A:TLA discussion! And with you all! :)
In consideration to the last topic and my absence, this week will be a little bit different. I am going to bend some rules to make it so the users are accommodated, so for this week 2 topics will be discussed in order to make up for the 2 weeks that I was gone. In that the basic run down will be:
- SATURDAY and SUNDAY will be the official voting days.
- MONDAY through SATURDAY will be the official discussion day.
- MONDAY through SATURDAY I will attempt to moderate the conversations.
- MONDAY the first set of points will be shared.
- WEDNESDAY EVENING the second set of points will be shared in a reflection to user responses.
- FOLLOWING SUNDAY new voting will begin for the next topic.
HOW VOTING WORKS:
After some feedback from some users, I decided to switch to the polling system. But keep in mind, polls are easy to manipulate on Wikia so I will post the final results on the blog after surveying the results and making sure there wasn't a duplicate of multiple IP addresses trying to narrow down a certain topic to be discussed. However, I am going to do things a little different this week and add some new rules:
- The polls will be divided into categories, because of this a user is able to choose one topic from each category but limited to one vote in each of these categories as per the polling procedure.
- In the event of a tie, I will record myself doing a "hat draw" and put the topics in a hat and randomly pick one from it. As I am unbiased ( as I am the author ) I understand that this requires trust on my part. I couldn't think of any resolution because the event of ties seems more than likely, but I will be fair, record myself doing it and post the results and the video on the blog. I will work on a better resolution to this, but a sudden death vote would take a whole extra day and that is not something I think we all would want. I need feedback on this part. Please comment on that! :)
- Finally, I would like to add that this isn't just my project, this is our project. I am always open to feed-back and you can comment on somethings you would like changed by either commenting or leaving me a message on my talk page.
VOTING ENDS AT:
For this round, voting ends on MONDAY ( 10/25 ) at 6:00PM CST in the USA.
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED!
PRINCE AZULA'S COFFEE TALK: VOTING FOR WEEK 2 AND 3:
- Some categories have been combined, and some topics have been removed in terms of popularity and importance.
- If you would like a topic to appear or a suggestion to be made, please contact me. I am more than happy to take feedback and consideration to your requests, as I remind you this is for all of us.
- I realize the voting list is long, and I just want to apologize if the blog is quite long in itself. But, I enjoy doing this and am very happy with how things went last time! I hope you all feel like this as well! :)
Winner for Week 2: The Dai Li
Winner for Week 3: The Fire Nation
Stay tuned everyone! The discussion page will be erected with thorough explanations, imagery and questions within the next 24 hours! Thank you for participating, and happy debating! :)
Prince Azula 23:05, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Week 1 Discussion: Air Nomads
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL! AND ENJOY!!! :)