Well. I'm sure everyone does it - sees their fanon like an actual TV show. I know I do - so why not treat it like one? Haha....Yes, it is lame, and pointless, but it's fun for me. :p
Voiceover (VO): Before Avatar Aang
- Aang is seen airbending*
And Avatar Roku
- Roku is seen firebending*
Came an entirely different Avatar
- Kyoshi (seen only from the waste down) lands on the ground in an underground arena*
Facing the worlds largest enemy.
- The Dai Lee fight with Kyoshi and Momzen in Lake Laogai* *Ba Sing Se is seen* Nero (VO): The Earth State’s one priority is expanding.
- Nero and Kyoshi are on stage in front of a crowd and Nero is holding up Kyoshi's arm. There is cheering.* Nero: A new era of peace is here!
- Kyoshi is in the Avatar State surrounded by dust and gravel* Nero (VO): Our salvation!
- A long shot of the magnificent Ba Sing Se* Nero (VO): Our Avatar!
- Kyoshi is looking out to the fields* Nero (VO): Avatar Kyoshi!
Before she can master all four elements...
- Kyoshi is in the desert trying to contain a large plume of fire*
Kyoshi has to learn what it truly means to be the Avatar.
Kyoshi: I can't do it! *She kicks a fallen branch*
- Bako is laughing hysterically* Bako: You must be the worst Avatar ever!
Kuruk: I'm afraid it's not that easy.
- Astrid and her Dai Lee agents have surrounded Momzen and Kyoshi* Astrid (VO) The Avatar that cannot bend...I like our odds.
- Kyoshi is in a battle position in a forest* Kyoshi: You don't know who you're up against. *Kyoshi charges forward*
The Kyoshi Chronicles. Book One: Earth
- Kyoshi is lying down in the desert at night* Kyoshi: I don't think we'll ever escape the Earth State. *Bako rolls over to face her* Bako: You're the Avatar...it'll happen.
- Over black Kyoshi is heard screaming painfully*