Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So, they said that Team Avatar died before The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra and they confirmed that Aang died from being in the Avatar State too long due to the Iceberg for a 100 years. And Aunt Wu said that Katara was going died in her sleep, when her 3rd Great Grandchild is born. (See Here and its still unknown if thats going to be true) But some of the fans still don't believe in Aunt Wu, due to the Volcano in The Fortuneteller.
And I change some of the Team Avatar members to Deceased (in The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra) to Unknown (Deceased in The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra) to make sure. And I also changed in Sokka's profile to 70s-80s (Deceased in The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra) to Unknown (Deceased in The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra), because its re-confirmed to 70 years later instead of 75 years later.
But, 70 years is way too early to die from old age and they said that the people in the Avatar World has Longer Life Span than the Humans in our world. If it was this show was set to 80 or 90 years, then we will probably know they died from Old Age.
There are some known people that lived longer that have longer life span in the Avatar World that we know, like:
- Fire Lord Sozin was 102 years old when he died.
- Avatar Kyoshi was 230 years old when she died.
- Fire Lord Azulon was 95 years old and he did not died in old age, Ozai said that Ursa murdered him in ordered to protect Zuko.
- Avatar Roku was killed in the Volcano at the Age of 70.
Besides that, alot of old people in the real world died in 80s to 90s. Some of the People in their 60s to 70s died from Cancer or other kinds of disease.
So technally, I think they did not died in old age and they probably got killed something else, I would say they presumbably got killed by the Equalists, Murdered, or Assassination, so that the Equalists can destroy the 4 Nations.
P.S.: They changed the name Anti-Benders to Equalists during at the San Deigo Comic-Con 2011, so the poll will not be changed, but that will erased the votes if its changed.
Bardock's scene before his death from Frieza|Frieza's distruction on Planet Vegeta in Dragon Ball Z Kai. (NOTICE: The Uncut Version is in the left side with the blood and the Cutted Version is in the right side without any blood and its on Nicktoons Network, the Cutted Version removed Blood and People with holes on their bodies is off screen.)
Alvis killing Siglud in the end of Chapter 5 in Fire Emblem 4: Seisen no Keifu and framing Siglud for letting his father Vylon murdering Prince Kurth and Alvis lied to Diadora and Alvis's men are killing all of Siglud's army and created the Battle of Barhara on Jugdral continent. (P.S.: Langobalt is the one who actually murdered Kurth and framed Vylon for the assassination of Kurth and Alvis is actually a villain in this game and he cannot be fought in the First Generation, but he is the boss of Chapter 10 in Second Generation).
- Siglud's fan translated name is Sigurd.
- Diadora's fan translated name is Dierdre.
There are some seniors got killed from another media, but they did not died in old age. Example Like:
- Obi-Wan Kenobi got killed by Darth Vader (A.K.A.: Anakin Skywalker) in Star Wars Episode IV near the end and he was pretty old.
- Grandpa Gohan got killed accidently by Goku in his Giant Ape form before the beginning of Original Dragon Ball series and Goku thought he was died from old age and revealed from Vegeta's Giant Ape form that Goku was remembering in the flashbacks that he knew something about a Monster and he said don't look at the Moon (that made Goku turned into a Giant Ape) during in DBZ.
- Misaha got murdered by Lekain before the events in Fire Emblem 9: Path of Radiance and he framed the herons for killing their empress of Begnion and made the people of Begnion for revolt and burning down the Serenes Forest. She is also the grandmother of Micaiah and Sanaki.
- Hetzel got killed by one of the player units when you're battling Hetzel and kill all the Disciples of Order Army in this level, but he is the enemy boss in Part IV: End Game Part I: Rebirth along with Lekain in order to protect Ashera (the final boss of the game) in Fire Emblem 10: Radiant Dawn.
P.S.: I know this isn't Star Wars, Dragon Ball & Fire Emblem, I'm just giving an example about Obi-Wan Kenobi, Grandpa Gohan, Misaha, and Hetzel.
Some other users agree to say:
From(2010) - this was before they changed the name to Equalists.
- DigiPen92: So if the Anti-Benders are the villains in this series? Is this might be that they killed Team Avatar, but they did not pass away in old age? Are they might be responsible for killing the team and the 4 nations including the Fire Nation are going against the Anti-Benders?
- Vulmen: Unknown.
- I fully doubt "the 4 nations" were destroyed. The anti-benders are housed in Republic City, and I believe that's where most all the plot is going to take place at.
- It is possible they could have been killed -- BUT, I am leanin' on they died in old age until I learn otherwise. That'd be just, meh. Unsure that Bryke would let that happen. But, I can't say.
- Speculations of the Legend of Korra - More Speculations on the The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra. (Like: Amon, The Series, and more)