Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
*Yawn*, our wiki is quite old, but recently (since this year) we have decided to renew it and its youth once more. What does this mean?
- We made 3 new administrators (Energybender, me, and The 888th Avatar)
- We've created A-class articles
- We've redesigned our skin thanks to Thailog, SuperFlash101, and others
- We've redesigned our mainpage, categories, templates and overall quality
- Articles have gained more content and have become more abundant
- Users seem friendlier and more welcoming
- New policies have been created
- New RfA system, new FA system, new protection policy, and even a defined statement of what admins are was created
- We have been getting an abnormally high amount of traffic even though little has been happening regarding our topic
- Page lengths have been shortened
- Blogs introduced
- Newspaper introduced
- Irc channel was created and used a lot
- Bots have been used to do all our welcoming
- We're considering making new 'crats
- We're considering desysoping/debureaucrating inactive users
- We're making a system for users to arbitrate problems
- Possibly a license change may be introduced
For the first half of this year, we sure did do a lot, and are continuing with that. But, this leaves us with some hard question. To the community, I ask you this (feel free to comment your responses)
- Who should be desysoped?
- Should we dare remove Howabout1's powers?
- Who would you nominate/vote for as a bureaucrat?
- Do you have a need/want for a council to arbitrate problems?
- Do you use/plan to use our IRC channel? And would you be interested in doing so for private matters?
- What's your view on recent growth of the wiki?
- What is your feedback on the skin and main page changes? Is there anything you'd add/change?
- Do you think our new policies will help?
- What are your opinions on some of the older users (Zero and felinoel) deciding to leave/become less active?
- Do you like where this wiki is headed?
- As I think about it, we've changed a lot, and that's why I am looking forward to seeing everyone's opinion.