Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Italic marks : not sure
Bold marks : approved
- This Tarrlok guy has something related to Amon. Wether he’s Amon, or he KNEW Amon.
- After seeing blood bending without full moon, I have a little theory about Tarrlok. He knew Amon personally, but he’s not walking the same path as Amon. Probably brothers or siblings or someone close. Currently, I conclude that Tarrlok is not the bad guy. He’s the anti-hero.
- Yakone is blood bender too.
- Based on flashbacks occurances, Yakone has lineage with Tarrlok and Amon.
- Yakone is a blood bender, technically made him a waterbender. Amon is probably of water tribe’s descendant.
- Theory I can come up so far requires a condition where Yakone is the father of Amon and Tarrlok. Here’s the theory : Tarrlok and Amon are brothers. Amon rebel his father because probably he was abused as child by blood bending. Among the family, he’s the only one who can’t bend elements. This caused jealousy and discrimination. He hates benders and wanting equalization. Tarrlok knew since the beginning and fight his brother, probably to show him who's the best.
- Why I believe that Tarrlok is not the bad guy? Actually that’s depends on his reason to not blood bend Korra from the begining. My brain wants to believe that Tarrlok wants to avoid using his ability for a good reason.
- The other theory about Tarrlok is not the bad guy will be : Tarrlok were ashamed of his ability. And because Korra knew he can blood bend, he wants Korra to “shut up”. But instead of killing her, he drive her out of town. He still not that bad guy despite his jerkass attitude. Because he doesn't seems to proud of his ability.
- If you like comparison, Tarrlok is our “Zuko” with “Azula” prodigy.
Yakone, Amon, Tarrlok
- other probability will be : Yakone is Amon. Aang taking away his bending. In this case, Amon's age will be around 70-80. Badass old man
- Because of age gap, Tarrlok cannot be Yakone.
- and I have this hunch saying that Tarrlok is not Amon.
After Watching Episode 9 ..
- Tarrlok : "what? What are you?" || this doesn't mean that he didn't knew who's Amon nor he knew who Amon is. That sentence just showing his surpriseness that Amon can prevent his blood bending ability.
- Amon is not unaffected by the blood bending, he just has a powerful mind. The chance of him actually was Yakone : 35%
- And because of the fact that Amon can prevent the blood bending, so, this theory : "Amon is probably of water tribe’s descendant" probably true, but I comes up with a new theory : Amon has a powerful mind. I begin to doubt that he learned chi blocking from Ty Lee or her pupils, Amon probably learned how to chi block by activate his chakras.
- "I am solution." || Now I has a new theory about Amon other than he is Tarrlok's brother. He's a big fan of Aang. Probably he learned from history about Aang finish 2 greatest thread in this world by removing someone's bending ability. Probably he thinks that bending is the main source of threat on this planet. Other might support this theory (Amon is Aang's fanboy), because of the paint on Aang's statue in Republic City.
- About Tarrlok being ashamed of his blood bending ability, I can't say that I was wrong nor I was right. Because Tarrlok did hide his special ability, but not because of shame, but because he don't want people to learned that he's the son of Yakone. But he did wants Korra to shut up, eh?
Now that we learned what actually was happened 42 years ago, and the fact that Tarrlok is not Amon nor Yakone, conclusions I can comes up is :
- [62%] Amon did not learned his chi blocking from Ty Lee
- [90%] I begin to agree with people's theory about Amon uses chakra to remove the bending ability. because he has a very powerful mind. Here's the measure : a very advance water bender can blood bending, more advance water bender can blood bending independently from full moon. Let's presume that Tarrlok is more advance than Korra, and Amon is overpowering Tarrlok's ability.
- [35%] Amon is Yakone
- [45%] Amon lied about his background story about a firebender burned his face.
- [70%] Amon is from water tribe bloodline