Today, I'm interviewing, author of , a oneshot.
Q1: Hey Snip! How are you doing this fine day?
- Hey, Humble! I'm doing great actually!
Q2: What inspired you to write this story?
- Umm, I don't really know what inspired me. It was probably something in my subconscious that trigger the idea.
Q3: Is this story simply a oneshot or apart of a series of oneshots?
- I'm planning on making a series of oneshots entitled, Tales of the Earth Kingdom. But I plan on changing the name to Tales of the Avatar World because I would like to expand on the locations the stories take place.
Q4: Have you written stories like this before? If so, on or off the wiki?
- No I haven't. This is the first time I've written anything like this. The wiki is what got me writing fan-fiction.
Q5: The story is written is such great detail. Were there any writers that inspired you to write this way, or just simply from your usual writing style?
- There's one author is paticular. Edgar Allen Poe inspired me to write the ending the way I did and use some of the words I do.
Q6: What other stories do you have planned?
- I have a one-shot planned that is about a young homeless boy in Rebuplic City during the events of Amon's attacks. Also, I'm in the midst of mapping out a story about a musician in 99 AG Ba Sing Se.
Q7: Do you plan to write other stories like this?
- Well, I don't plan to write a lot of nature based fanon that involves fauna like this. But I do intend on continuing the series.
Q8: Any fanons to reccomend?
- I recommend reading Political Animals by Omashu Rocks. It had me up until midnight reading chapter after chapter.
Q9: Last but not least, are you a fan of any fanons out there?
- I'm a big fan of Blue Dagger's Dancing Shadows. I really don't like action fanons but this one had me laughing and in suspense at the same time.
Q10: Thanks for answering the questions!
- Your welcome! And thank you for interviewing me!