Just so you know, I do every single one of these things, and probably more!
You know you're an ATLA/LOK fanatic when:
- You draw a heart with ATLA written in it on just about every paper you get your hands on (thumbs up if you put a blue arrow through the heart)
- You would totes get an airbender's tatoo if the spirit moved you enough.
- Your hamster's name is Bonzoo Pippenpadilopsacopilis, The 3rd
- "Aw, monkey feathers!" is a totally normal phrase for you
- Zuko is your Mr. Wonderful, in dreams, at least
- You secretly hope that you will discover a "Runaway" poster in some alley someday
- Every eagle or bird you see is envisioned as Hawky
- You quote ATLA and LOK even in front of your hater friends, and you drive them insane, like this: You: "In the darkest tim…
Okay, so this probably is NOT what happened to Ursa, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this is a PRETTY GOOD prediction (THANK YOU mariagustina fabara from YouTube, I got this from you :). Okay, so I'm pretty sure that Ursa assasinated Azulon (you have to admit, it's a little bit of a coiencidence that Azulon was DEAD IN THE MORNING!) and was banished. Again, this is NOT WHAT REALLY HAPPENS! Just guessing, and is that really a crime? g2g. (:~*~gCat2013~*~:) 00:45, March 7, 2013 (UTC)Read more >
Does anybody else dislike it? Honestly, I could just go on and on about how much it was of a disapointment to me, but I don't want to bore you, so I'll just say my opinion: hated it. It was NOTHING like the show! For one thing, Sokka wasn't even FUNNY! And that's, like, the only reason that I WATCH ATLA! And it was only the first season, and they changed it COMPLETELY, as if they wanted to make it SHORTER! I had waited 2 years to watch the movie, and, believe me, after I did, I was crushed. I had dreamed and waited to watch it for so long, and it turned out to be a (no offense) HUGE disapointment! I could complain for all day if I wanted to, but I'll spare you. (:~*~gCat2013~*~:)Read more >