Hi, Drake Lester Here! I am here to talk about Action Figures of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Last Airbender.
The Last Airbender?
Avatar The Last Airbender?
Avatar; The Last Airbender toys existed in 2005 to 2008, during the series period. They were released by Mattel and since Mattel is a sexist company, they refused to make Female Toys (Katara, Toph, etc.) and that bummed out all Avatar fans. On the bright side the Aang, Sokka, Bumi, and Zuko toys were epic. There were more male toys but anyway...
Because they are outdated. But you can find them on Ebay and other online stores!
They are plastic and rubber. So basicly they are very articulated.
Although based on a fail movie, The Last Airbender Toys are released 2010 to 2011, and 201…
Read more >
What do you think was better?
Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Last Airbender?
Please write your honest opinion not something someone said on youtube or something.
Please follow these simple answer rules:
- No cussing please
- Do not say something like "M. Night Shyamalan sucked with this movie and he should go to heck." even if this is what your honest opinion is, it hurts M. Night. Remember this is just for your comment you can hate M. Night all you want outside this post lol.
- At least make it a paragraph long I would not like to see "Avatar, because it was soooo much better."
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Well the story line was so much better and the characters were very funny. Take Aang for example. He wakes up an…
Read more >
The Last Airbender Sucked. Just Kidding it Rocked! Just Kidding again! Actually it Sucked and Rocked!
Here are my positive and negitave reviews on this movie:
- Iroh, though never making a single tea joke, keeps his wisdom from the series
- The effects were decent! *Wink*
- I liked the costumes very nice detail on Aang's arrow btw love the Air Nomad symbol in the middle of it so creative!
- The toys rock.....Yeah I said it the toys rock!
- Making a movie about an all-time favorite cartoon was genius, but....
- NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! They were all like mini robots. I mean come on! Aang isnt happy. Sokka isnt funny. Seriously am I alone on this?
- Chinese Pronounciations Ticked Me OFF! Yeah i know Sokka was pronounced Soh-Ka in the ser…