Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Everyone! This is Bahjy1, here to review Adventures of Team Avatar by .
To make this clear, the review is posted from an iPad, so it won't be so good. I'll try to do my best anyway. the scores are still accurate anyway.
The story follows the adventures of the regular team Avatar, but this time, the vilian is different. Although there are not much new characters, and this may also be considered good, Agent Slash writes this really well. I have to admit, the story is not too different nor unique, but it is really well-written and is well worked on. The vilian seems cool. Jun. The story runs very fast, and thus, filled with action. Still, Agent Slash finds time to develop the characters and the events, despite the fast running story. Scores :
- Suspense : 9.4 - If you start reading now, you will feel the suspense. The author's writing style makes you feel that the whole story is one piece.
- Action : 9.5 - Because of the story's fast happening, it is pretty much action-packed.
- Description : 9.0 - The scenes are very well described.
- Creativity : 8.5 - The author used the same place of Team Avatar since A:TLA, and the same chatacters, but when it needed creativity, Agent Slash done it very well. For example, he created a whole new character, to use as an antagonist, a creative-made character.
- Development : 8.5 - Of course, the story's fast events had impact on this.
- Final Touch : 9.7 - Using help of friends, this was great.
Final Score : 54.6 Average : 9.1
Why should you read The Adventures of Team Avatar ? - Because it is so well-written, and uses great character development. Romance fans will surely like it. Action-packed as well.
Any advice for Agent Slash ? - Yes. Try to slow down a bit, the action happens so fast in your story, I know that feeling, you are so excited and into your fanon and even you want to know what happens next so you keep writing. You shoudldn't do that, try to slow the action down a little, add more filler, so the whole picture of the story looks better. Other than that, keep doing what are you doing, you have a great writing style.
--15:11, November 12, 2011 (UTC)