Hey hey, Avatar Wiki! Today's (or Yesterday's) review is for
The story itself talks about an amnesiac Earth Kingdom soldier who remembers nothing of his past and knows nothing about himself but that his name is Shenji. He and his friend Kuro adventure through the Earth Kingdom and until now, have a non-stop action going on (not a very good thing for the story, but not so bad).
Its scores are higher than you may ever expect, not because he's The Bos, and not because of Avatar: Guardian, but the story is just as good :
- Suspense : 9.6 - Very good, but can use some improvement. Try using cliffhangers more.
- Action : 9.8 - Well worked on. Much action is added into the story, but even with that, the action scenes are excellently done.
- Description/Writing : 9.9 - THIS IS THE BOS WRITING!!!!! Writing.. Not to have a score like that with The Bos writing ? No way. Very nice word choice.
- Creativity : 9.6 - It may be not the most creative of all, but it is still at its beginning and it is very creative.
- Development/Story : 9.6 - Well developed, and the story is very good. I like the idea of describing soldiers's lives. I love the Believability work.
- Final Touch : 9.8 - You added an additional line break over there, some typo there, but good.
Final Score : 58.3/60 Average : 9.716
Any advice to The Bos ? - I'll not complain as usual about having a great user to give an advice to. Everyone needs advice. Bos : Use some more cliffhangers, and try to dedicate a chapter for developing characters even more in the future. Something to describe Shenji some more, maybe to include some new dreams. Other than that, can you please make your chapters shorter ? I know they need to be long for the quality, but most people like to read short things rather than long ones (lazy). So to reach more people, make shorter chapters.
Who should read Mysteries of My Past ? - Everyone. Especially recommended for people who'd like a well developed story filled with action.
Thanks for a wonderful read, Bos! READ THIS PEOPLE! --15:48, January 16, 2012 (UTC)