Hey, It's Bahjy1, reviewingby Omashu Rocks.
Before we get in the review, I'd like to inform you that the element Believability was renamed Development to include much more thing, like the story background, character development, etc...
Now the seven-chapter-yet fanon Avatar: The Flaming Stone was amazing, it was built by an up-and-coming author, and although it needs some little, very little work to be done, it came to my liking.
I can see with the current chapters that they were just an introduction to the story's main plot, about the whole flaming stone thing, but it' still enjoyable until now, and the future chapters are going to be even better in my opinion. Scores :
- Suspense : 9.2 - Something I liked about the story. Very well and chapters are divided well.
- Action : 8.8 - Still not much action in the very first chapters but these are the first ones! Future chapters look like including more action.
- Description : 8.5 - Well described, but in some action-packed moments the author looses himself inside the action.
- Creativity : 9.5 - The whole flaming stone thing, the new Earth Kingdom capital, everything. That was really creative.
- Development : 9.0 - Very good story running in the background, believability could be given a ten.
- Final Touch : 8.5 - This element could use a bit of work, spelling mistakes occur many times.
Final Score : 53.5/60 Average ? A long number - 8.916666666666667.
Why should you read Avatar: The Flaming Stone ? - A much creative story that is still under development, you can go and become a fan of a story that can have a very bright future, or just go for an exciting and a creative story.
Any advice for Omashu Rocks ? - The story in your head is great, I can read it, these numbers were reviewing the already published chapters, so my advice is just keep writing the same story in your head, and work more on the final touch. If you haven't thought about it yet, you should add some more action in your story, and make sure the characters develop themselves a the story goes on and make them learn.