Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The first review for me in so much time, I've missed it!
Me Bahjy1 is now reviewing Mageddon725.by
This plot-twist-filled fanon series is one of the best fanons you'll ever face in your entire life, I expect this to go on and become a legend, I do!
I lost some of my skills in my "exiled period of life", that's why I started late and rushed the review. Sorry for that but here are the scores :
- Suspense : 9.7 : A master of it, is Mageddon.
- Action : 9.0 : The first book ? Almost a zero. Second book ? Almost a billion.
- Description : 8.7 : Some chapters are far away from the whole story's incredibly amazing description
- Creativity : 8.8 : In one chapter, I reduce this, in the next one, I regret it, and so on.
- Development : 8.3 : I liked Yun Zhen's character development, but some Earth Kingdom people are so many and frustrating and their names look like each other.
- Final Touch : 9.3 : Some mistakes here and there but good overall
Final Score : 53.8/60 Average of : 8.96666667
Why would you read it? - Because I said so. LoL - That wouldn't make sense so, suspense and action and adventure and incredible creativity put together make this fanon. I made a mistake writing this review from my iPad, Sorry Mageddon!
Advice for Mageddon? - Yeah, because it is complete, no big advice is needed. Just review chapters for the Final Touch, work on spelling in some places so make it look good. I would advise you to describe more, but I personally can't do it. I like it anyway.