The first review for me in so much time, I've missed it!
Me Bahjy1 is now reviewing Mageddon725.by
This plot-twist-filled fanon series is one of the best fanons you'll ever face in your entire life, I expect this to go on and become a legend, I do!
I lost some of my skills in my "exiled period of life", that's why I started late and rushed the review. Sorry for that but here are the scores :
- Suspense : 9.7 : A master of it, is Mageddon.
- Action : 9.0 : The first book ? Almost a zero. Second book ? Almost a billion.
- Description : 8.7 : Some chapters are far away from the whole story's incredibly amazing description
- Creativity : 8.8 : In one chapter, I reduce this, in the next one, I regret it, and so on.
- Development : 8.3 : I liked Yun Zhen's character development, but some Earth Kingdom people are so many and frustrating and their names look like each other.
- Final Touch : 9.3 : Some mistakes here and there but good overall
Final Score : 53.8/60 Average of : 8.96666667
Why would you read it? - Because I said so. LoL - That wouldn't make sense so, suspense and action and adventure and incredible creativity put together make this fanon. I made a mistake writing this review from my iPad, Sorry Mageddon!
Advice for Mageddon? - Yeah, because it is complete, no big advice is needed. Just review chapters for the Final Touch, work on spelling in some places so make it look good. I would advise you to describe more, but I personally can't do it. I like it anyway.