As of today, we have 400 story pages on the fanon portal. Some are long, some are short, some are one-shots. Some have one author, some have multiple authors. Some are adventure stories, some are romantic stories, some are funny stories, etc. It appears that most of them were created recently, though.
- November 2007 – Avatar Fanon Wiki created.
- December 2008 – 10 story pages.
- May 2009 – 20 story pages.
- June 2009 – Avatar Wiki and Avatar Fanon Wiki merge.
- February/March 2010 – First Fanon Awards
- March 2010 – 50 story pages.
- August 2010 – 100 story pages.
- September 2010 – Second Fanon Awards.
- February 2011 – 150 story pages.
- May 2011 – 200 story pages.
- August 2011 – 250 story pages.
- October 2011 – 300 story pages
- December 2011 – 350 story pages.
- January 2012 – 400 story pages.
- February 2012 – Third Fanon Awards
- March 2012 - 450 story pages
It seems not long ago that I had my second fanon trivia blog. That was in October and I asked a question on every fanon story on the wiki for the final round. There were less than 300 then. Now over 30% of the stories on the site weren’t a part of that. It seems like fanon authorship on here is doing pretty well at the moment. However, fanon readership may be a different story, as I’ve heard some people saying.
Please remember to stay civil. This means that you should not harass other users or their views.