Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello avatar wikians and anons! Well, let's begin with my point:
As in all episodes of A:TLA (Avatar: The Last Airbender) Katara says:
- "And although his Airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world."
Well...Katara says he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone, and it is true, Aang has a lot to learn, waterbending, earthbending and then firebending wich he learns along 3 books
btw, people says that it should be created book 4, but they just don't understand that Aang already airbend. but then Katara says "before he's ready to save anyone".
Technically, Aang already save someone, actually a lot of people.
Here some examples:
- Aang saved the whole water tribe in The Avatar Returns
- Aang saved the whole Kyoshi island in The Warriors of Kyoshi
- Aang saved Sokka and Katara in The King of Omashu
- Aang saved the village in Winter Solstice, Part 1: The Spirit World
- Aang saved the whole village in The Fortuneteller
- Aang saved the old men in The Storm.
- Also Sokka in the same day
- Aang saved the world in the last episode
Aang saved Katara from being alone forever
... ... ... ... ... ∞
Well, here is what i wanted to tell you guys, tell me what you think about it.
if you think something
| || And this is Katara, my flying sister.
This article is considered humorous and should not be treated too seriously.