Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hey, folks. This time, a bright Sunday, I'll present to you another suggestions about Avatar! In this blog, you'll meet my suggestions about The Legend of Korra book two, as the title told you. Check... THis.... OUT! --Acenglished!
Additional Panel Info and Highlights:
- Toward the end of the panel, voice director Andrea Romano led an audience-participation bit in which she directed everyone to cheer, boo, etc. as if she was recording walla—indistinct background noise made by a crowd of people—for the show. I don't know if she was really recording and if she was, who knows if she'll ever use the result, but she explained that the recording booths at Nickelodeon can only fit a maximum of five people at any given time, so she wanted to take advantage of the crowd of over a thousand people in front of her. At one point she asked only the women in the audience to respond, then the men, and then finally, the kids—anybody under 16 years old. When she was met with near silence because there were barely any young 'uns in the room, Korra co-creator Michael Dante DiMartino cracked, "They were only four years old when Firefly came out."
- Book 2 will be called "Spirits" and take place six months after Season 1. It will explore the mythology of the spirit world and how the Avatar line began. The writers promised there will be "no shortage of spirits. You will be spirit-ed out."
- Book 2 will also expand Korra's family and we'll meet several new characters, including a pair of "androgynous, creepy twins" you may have noticed in the gallery above. Korra's relationship with her uncle will be developed, and we'll get some backstory on her uncle and her father's relationship as well as the connection between the northern and southern Water Tribes.
My suggestions in Book Two: Spirits
Book 2 will be called "Spirits" and take place six months after Season 1. It will explore the mythology of the spirit world and how the Avatar line began. The writers promised there will be "no shortage of spirits. You will be spirit-ed out."
- Yeah, 6 months after the Equalists-arc ended. So, let's see...
- Korra, the new Avatar, already mastered airbending. The issue is Korra challenged Tenzin's children and she's using Avatar State---She already know how to use it.
- Mako, as the issue: he'll be part of police force. I don't know which police force, but I feel that Mako'll placed as captain / leader of Metalbending Police Force, as the name changed. No one know already.
- Bolin, stays at pro-bending Arena. After the Avatar and the police resigned, he got two others member, which I have a suggestion that "captain of industry" will be the captain of Fire Ferrets. The Future Industries Fire Ferrets.
- Asami, part of Team Avatar will be her father's successor as the head of Future Industries, I believe. She is persistent and meticulous; eligible to be the next head of Future Industries.
New characters and stories
- Verick : Called "captain of industry", that I believe he's part of Pro-Bending gamer; the Future Industries Fire Ferrets. With his promiscuous nature and flamboyant fashion choices, I think he'll looks like Tahno; with more "girly"-side of character. He is also best friend of Bolin, more prove!
- Unalaq : The current chief of Northern Water Tribe, and my suggestions hooked me that he's know anything about Spirit World from Spirit Oasis. I think he's really different than Tenzin; free-and-learn style. I think he's not really strict, not as strict as Tenzin, and Korra will be more enjoys her training about spirit; Although, his children are fishy.
- Desna - Desna's twin : They are seem mysterious, as the concept is. They both look same, and I think they take a big part of the main problem: The Dark Spirits.
- The Dark Spirit : I know this is not a really suggestion, but I believe darkie is Unnamed spirit. In SDCC, no one told us that there will be two spirits, but no one told that "unnamed spirit" is the darkie. But, who know? I have a big trust that they both are same spirit.
- Kya : I think she'll fun-loving, especially for her first granddaughter, Jinora. I think they'll be a cohesive team together, with Secret Tunnel as their national anthem, of course!
- Why? : The Avatar is going to Southern Water Tribe, and Republic City have their leader; with no Pro-bending games and holiday: Team Avatar will go to Southern Water Tribe, following the Avatar. That's why Bolin, Mako, and Asami have their own winter-outfits.
- Tonraq and Senna's background : For the first time in History of Avatar show, Avatar's parent will be told more details! I don't have any suggestions for them, as there are no clue for me, for us...
- The first Avatar : I have a big suggestion here: The First Avatar's era will be more like Adam and Eve's world than Asian-influence world. I doubt it will be like that, but as the picture depicts green, peace, and calm world, I think it is.
That's it, my suggestions about Avatar. Thank you for reading, GOD bless you. ^^