Hi!!! My name is the Ocean Spirit (technically, it's Scarlett, but we're all fake on here, right?), and I really like writing fanons. I've already started writing one. It's about a Waterbender named Kaitlyn... well, I guess you can read it when I finish!
Okay, now who is addicted to watching Avatar: The Last Airbender? I know I am! I think I have seen every episode, like, five times! Is everyone on here obssessed? I think you have to like Avatar to look up the Wiki, like it even more to read on it, and really be in love with it to actually make an account and write fanons!
- The Winter Solstice Part 1 & 2
- The Waterbending Master
- The Siege of the North Part 1 & 2
- The Blind Bandit
- The Desert
- The Tales of Ba Sing Se
- Appa's Lost Days
- The Guru
- The Crossroads of Destiny
- The Awakening
- The Painted Lady
- The Beach
- The Avatar and the Firelord
- Nightmares and Daydreams
- The Firebending Masters
- Sozin's Comet Part 1, 2, 3, & 4
Least Favorite Episodes
- The Waterbending Scroll
- The Great Divide
- The Cave of Two Lovers
- Avatar Day
- City of Walls and Secrets
- The Runaway
- The Day of Black Sun Part 1& 2
- The Southern Raiders
- The Ember Island Players
I think the cartoons were awesome! Absolutely amazing! By far the best show to ever show on Nick. I am so excited for Avatar: The Legend of Korra. It's going to be wonderful, even if it's only 12 episodes long.
I think some good shippings are: Kataang (Katara and Aang), Maiko (Zuko and Mai), Yukka (Yue and Sokka), and Ty Lokka (Ty Lee and Sokka). But my favorite couple has to be Suki and Sokka. They are so sweet together!
I have a lot of favorite characters in Avatar. They are
- Ty Lee (she's so pretty, acrobatic, and carefree)
- Katara (strong, independant, and knows how to take care of herself)
- Iroh (he's so sweet, and calm, with all his tea and little proverbs)
- Azula (she may be evil, but she's pretty awesome too)
- Suki (she's an amazing fighter, along with the other Kyoshi warriors)
- Aang (he is such a free spirit, serious and playful at the same time)
- Toph (great fighter, great attitude, a little overdramatic, but still funny)
- Their spirit names are Tui and La, push and pull, yin and yang, locked together in an everlasting dance.
- Aang: This is Appa, my flying bison. Sokka (sarcastically): Right, and this is Katara, my flying sister.
- Aunt Wu: Care to hear you fortune, handsome? Iroh: At my age there is really only one big surprise left, and I'd just as soon leave it a mystery.
- Azula: Do the tides command this ship? Captain: I'm afraid I don't understand. Azula: You said the tides would not allow us to bring the ship in. Do the tides command this ship? Captain: No, Princess. Azula: And if I were to have you thrown overboard, would the tides think twice about smashing you into the rocky shore? Captain: No, Princess. Azula: Well then, maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over.
- Zuko: If the Earth Kingdom, discovers us, they'll have us killed. Iroh: But if the Fire Nation discovers us, we'll be turned over to Azula. (Both look at one another and nod.) Zuko: Earth Kingdom it is.
- Katara: Sokka, you've got an elbow leech! Sokka: Where? Where? Katara: Where do you think?
- Toph: We can take 'em. Three on three! Sokka: Actually, Toph, there's four of us. Toph: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't count you; you know, no bending and all. Sokka: I can still fight! Toph: Okay. Three, on three plus Sokka. Sokka: (growls furiously)
- Katara: (After spotting the mushroom cloud made by Aang) What is that? Toph: What? What is what? Sokka: (under the influence of cactus water) It's a giant mushroom.... MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!!! Katara: Let's just keep moving. I hope Aang's okay. Sokka: (hallucinating, waving arms) FRIENDLY MUSHROOM!!! Mushy giant friend!
- [Toph takes the group underground] Sokka: It's so dark down here! I can't see a thing! Toph: (sarcastically) Oh no, what a nightmare! Sokka: Sorry.
- Iroh: (singing) Leaves from the vine, falling so slow. Like fragile tiny shells, drifting in the foam. Little soldier boy, come marching home. Brave soldier boy, comes marching home...
- During the intermission, a boy dressed up as Aang passes the real Zuko and Toph. Boy: Hey, your Zuko costume is pretty good, but your scar is on the wrong side. Zuko: The scar is NOT on the wrong side!!!
- Katara: What happened? Sokka: Zuko's gone crazy! I made a sand sculpture of Suki and he destroyed it! Everyone stares at him. Sokka: Oh, and he's attacking Aang.
- Bumi: Wait! Someone's missing from your group! Someone very important! (pause) Where's Momo? Sokka: He's gone... and so is Aang. Bumi: Oh well. So long as they have each other, I'm sure we have nothing to worry about. (He Earthbends himself into the air and laughs crazily)
- Aang: I know you can't really talk. Pretending you can helps me think. Momo makes a sound. Aang: I'm going to pretend I didn't pretend to hear that.
- Sokka: Did I ever mention how sweet it was that you invented metalbending? Toph: You could stand to mention it more.
I could sit here and talk about Avatar all day, but we all have other things to do. Keep writing, everyone!