|It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all|
Wow, this is really hard to write. But to make this page more interesting, I added a picture of Azula. Haha, randomness.
- Favorite Male Character in TLA: Zuko. Not just because he's good-looking, but I love his character development. I love the episode, "Zuko Alone". It really shows the deep side of him, and the start of him questioning his motives.
- Like Zuko's hair; 3rd book. Ponytail... no comment.
- Katara and Aang: I find them very adorable together, but the age gap bothers me a little. It's not a big gap or anything, it just seems weird, as Katara is the motherly character and she dates someone younger than her.
- Favorite Female Character in TLA: Probably Suki. She's sweet but a strong warrior, too, and the makeup is just awesome.
- Shipping - Kataang, Maiko, etc.
- Favorite Male: Mako. For his whole life he's had the responsibility of Bolin on his shoulders and I feel bad for him.
- Favorite Female: Jinora, because she's smart and sweet. We're a little similar in we're both book nerds and the eldest child.
- Bolin: Will find someone eventually! Maybe Asami? And his comedy relief is needed, though not as funny as Sokkasm.
- Like Asami, because she is not an innocent, can't do anything for herself girl. And the non-bender in the New Team Avatar.
- Shipping: Makorra, Bosami, Irohsami (that needs a better name), etc.
I love to read and draw. I'm no professional or anything, but it's something I'm fairly good at, compared to most. I can play violin, and I play the piano sometimes, only by ear. I also love Hunger Games, I actually like One Direction, although I'm not that obsessed, and I like singing, but only when I'm alone or singing with friends.