My name is Dominic, I have watched Avatar: The Last Airbender since I was 8, and it's my favorite show ever! I currently write Fanon:Azula and Ozai's Plot, and I need help with some names if anyone wants to suggest some.
User Picture Edit
I take no credit for these sprites! If you want to look where I found them, follow this link,http://www.musogato.com/avatar/sprites.html
Favorites (Top 15) Edit
Book 1: WaterEdit
1. Winter Solstice Part 2 :Avatar Roku
2. The Siege of the North, Part 2
3. The Southern Air Temple
4. The Storm
5. The Warriors of Kyoshi
7. The Waterbending Master
8. The Siege of the North, Part 1
9. The Fortuneteller
11. The King of Omashu
12. The Northern Air Temple
13. Bato of the Water Tribe
14. The Blue Spirit
15. The Avatar Returns
1. The Crossroads of Destiny
2. Tales of Ba Sing Se
3. The Drill
4. The Serpent's Pass
5. Bitter Work
6. The Chase
7. City of Walls and Secrets
8. Zuko Alone
9. Return to Omashu
10. Appa's Lost Days
11. The Library
12. The Desert
13. The Earth King
14. Lake Laogai
15. Avatar Day
1. Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang
2. The Boiling Rock, Part 2
3. Sokka's Master
4. The Firebending Masters
5. The Southern Raiders
6. Sozin's Comet, Part 2: The Old Masters
7. The Beach
8. The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse
9. Sozin's Comet, Part 3: Into the Inferno
10. The Avatar and the Firelord
11. The Headband
12. The Ember Island Players
13. The Puppet Master
14. The Runaway
15. Sozin's Comet, Part 1: The Phoenix King
7. Ty Lee
1. Long Feng: Now comes the part where I double cross you. Dai Li, arrest the Fire Nation Princess. (pause)
Long Feng: I said arrest her! (points to Azula) What is wrong with you?
Azula: It's because they haven't made up their minds. They're waiting to see how this is going to end.
Long Feng: What are you talking about?
Azula: I can see your whole history in your eyes. You were born with nothing, so you had to struggle and connive and claw your way to power. But true power, the divine right to rule, is something you're born with. The fact is, they don't know which of us is going to be sitting on that throne and which one is going to be bowing down. But I know, and you know. (sits on the throne) Well?
Long Feng: (bows down to Azula) You've beaten me at my own game.
Azula: Don't flatter yourself. You were never even a player.
2. Azula: That's a sharp outfit, Chan. Careful, you could puncture the hull of an Imperial-class Fire Nation battle ship, leaving thousands to drown at sea. (notices that he didn't get the joke) Because... it's so sharp.
- Chan: Ummm... Thaaanks.
3. Sokka: Zuko stop moving! I'm trying to capture the moment! I wanted to do a painting so we always remember the good times together.
- Katara: That's very thoughtful of you, Sokka. (sees the painting) Wait! Why did you give me Momo's ears?
- Sokka: Those are your hair loopies!
- Zuko: At least you don't look like a boar-q-pine! My hair is not that spiky!
- Mai: I look like a man.
- Suki: And why did you paint me Firebending?
- Sokka: I thought it would look more exciting that way.
- (Momo makes a sound)
- Sokka: Oh, you think you can do a better job, Momo?
- Iroh: Hey, my belly is not that big anymore. I really trimmed down.
- Toph: Well, I think you all look perfect!
- (They all laugh)
4. Sokka: Well, look at you, buster. Now that your firebending is gone, I guess we should call you the Loser Lord!
- Ozai: I am the Phoenix King! (starts to lunge toward them, but flops down pathetically)
- Toph: Oh sorry, didn't mean to offend you, Phoenix King of getting his butt whupped.
- Suki: Yeah, or how about King of the... guys who... don't win?
- Toph: Leave the nicknames to us, honey.
5. Katara: (After spotting the giant sand mushroom cloud made by Aang) What is that?
Toph: What? What is what?
Sokka: (under the influence of the cactus juice) It's a giant mushroom...MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!
Katara: Let's just keep moving. I hope Aang's okay.
Sokka: (hallucinating, waving arms) FRIENDLY MUSHROOM!!! Mushy giant friend!!
6. Sokka: (hallucinating after drinking cactus juice) Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya. Nothin's quenchier. It's the quenchiest!
Katara: Okay, I think you had enough. (pours the rest of it into the sand)
Sokka: Who lit Toph on fire?
(Momo flies around in circles above them and then flies right down into the sand under the effect of cactus juice)
Toph: Can I get some of that cactus?
Katara: I don't think that's a good idea. Come on, we need to find Aang.
Sokka: (looking up at the sky) How did we get out here in the middle of the ocean?
7.:(Zuko and Azula are about to begin their Agni Kai)
- Azula: I'm sorry it has to end this way, Brother.
- Zuko: No, you're not.
8. Zuko: So uncle, I’ve been thinking. It’s only a matter of time before I run into Azula again. I’m going to need to know more advanced firebending if I want to stand a chance against her. I know what you’re gonna say, she’s my sister and I should be trying to get along with her--
Iroh: No, she’s crazy and she needs to go down.
9. Sokka: (aiming at a Saber-tooth Moose-Lion cub) You're awfully cute, but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat.
10.Sokka: (posing as the captain of the airship) Attention crew, this is your captain speaking. Everyone please report to the bomb bay immediately for hotcakes and sweet cream. We have a very special birthday to celebrate.
- (cut to the bomb bay):
- Qin Lee: Hey, I'm Qin Lee. I work up in communications.
- Fire Nation Engineer: Oh, hi. I work down in the engine room. That's probably why we never met before. Big airship, you know.
- Qin Lee: Yeah.
- Fire Nation Engineer: Yup... So, do you know who's birthday it is?
- Random Firebender: I can't believe the captain remembered my birthday. He really does care!
- (The bomb bay hatch opens, dropping the entire crew in the sea)
- Fire Nation Engineer: (surfaces from the water) Happy birthday.
11.Dai Li Group Leader: You sent for us, Princess? Is everything all right?
- Azula: Actually, everything's not all right. You know how long it took you to get here?
- Dai Li Group Leader: Uh, a few minutes, I guess.
- Azula: Five, to be precise. In which time an assassin could have snuck in, done away with me and been on his merry way.
- Dai Li Group Leader: My apologies, Princess.
- Azula: Is this how you plan to treat your new Fire Lord? With tardiness and disloyalty?
- Dai Li Group Leader: The Dai Li would never betray you!
- Azula: And I'm sure that's just what you told Long Feng before you turned against him and joined me. (pause) You're all banished!
- Dai Li Group Leader: But--
- Azula: Goodbye!
(They all leave)
- Azula: Please send in the next group on your way out.
12.Li: Why have you banished all your servants?
Lo: And your Dai Li agents?
Li: And the Imperial Firebenders?
Azula: None of them could be trusted. Sooner or later they all would have betrayed me, just like Mai and Ty Lee did.
Lo & Li: Azula, we are concerned for you and your well-being.
Azula: My father asked you to come down here and talk to me, didn't he? He thinks I can't handle the responsibility of being Fire Lord. But I will be the greatest leader in Fire Nation history!
Lo: I am sure you will, but considering everything that has happened today...
Li: Perhaps it's best if we postpone your coronation.
Azula: (turns around) What?! Which one of you just said that?!
(Lo and Li point at each other)
Azula: What a shame. There's only one way to resolve this. You two must duel each other. I order you to fight an Agni Kai!
Lo & Li: We're not Firebenders.
Azula: All right, fine. (points at Li) Lo, you're banished, (points at Lo) Li, you can stay. (walks away)
Li: But I'm Li. So who's banished?
13. Aang: (sees a cloud that looks like Appa in front of the moon) Appa!
Sokka: (under the influence of cactus juice) Appa? Now why would Princess Yue need him? (grabs Momo's tail and brushes it against his cheek dreamily) She's the moon; she flies by herself.
14.Aang: Let's go Appa. Come on boy.
(Appa growls in protest)
Aang: Look, I'm sorry but Katara and Sokka aren't coming to the Fire Nation with us. If they got hurt, I'd never forgive myself. So get your big butt off the ground and let's go!
Sokka: I think his big butt's trying to tell you something.
15. Aang: Walking stinks! How do people go anywhere without a flying bison?
Katara: (mockingly) Well, I don't know, Aang. Why don't you ask Sokka's instincts? They seem to know everything!
Sokka: (sarcastically) Ha ha, very funny.
Aang: I'm tired of carrying this pack.
Katara: You know who should you ask to carry for awhile? Sokka's instincts!
Aang: That's a great idea! Hey! Sokka's instincts! Would you mind..?
1. Fire Temple
2. Ba Sing Se
3. The Eastern Air Temple
4. The Northern Water Tribe
5. Fire Nation Captial City
6. Boiling Rock
8. Kyoshi Island
9. Makapu Vilage
10. The Southern Air Temple
11. Ember Island
12. Great Gates of Azulon
13. Shu Jing
14. Si Wong Desert
15. Sun Warrior Ancient City