I joined on October 15th, 2011 (which means I'm obviously very new and don't really know anything). I've watched each episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender about thirty, maybe ten thousand times. I was on this for about a week before I actually joined. Also, my second favorite television show is by far Doctor Who. I'm surprised you're still reading.
Avatar: The Last Airbender FavoritesEdit
Not that anyone cares, but these are my favorites about Avatar: The Last Airbender. In order of course.
- "The Beach" - I love how it shows the beginning of Zuko's transition, and how loud a girl can laugh
- "The Blind Bandit" - just because it introduces a character so well (and because that character is Toph)
- "Appa's Lost Days" - saddest episode ever; I cried through half of it
- "Tales of Ba Sing Se" - funny, sad, and touching
- "The Firebending Masters" - the series needs more episodes like this
- "Nightmares and Daydreams" - "Chakras, chakras, everybody loves chakras!"
- "The Crossroads of Destiny" - major part of the storyline
- "The Western Air Temple"
- "The Blue Spirit"
- "Sokka's Master"
- "Bitter Work"
- "The Cave of Two Lovers" - needs no explaination
- "Zuko Alone"
- "Winter Solstice Part 1: The Spirit World"
- "The Chase"
- "The Guru"
- "Sozin's Comet Part 3: Into the Inferno"
- "Sozin's Comet Part 4: Avatar Aang"
- "The Serpent's Pass"
- "King of Omashu"