FANDOM


  • After I had finished the three books of A:TLA, I got depressed. The good thing is that there was this preplanned sequel which is LoK and yup, it did happen. I was just thinking if there would be another sequel after LoK. I wish there would be a sequel after the three books of LoK has finished so that I have something to look upon to and I don't want to be depress in a way. I'm really a big fan of Avatar since it's the only cartoon or whatnot that inspires me and feed my imagination with great lessons in life and the fact that I really love elements. So good day :)

      Loading editor
    • Well, in every good story, there should be a conflict. What do you think the conflict should be if the Avatar is from the Earth Kingdom?

        Loading editor
    • ^ Maybe his/her parents are mixed benders so some people could critisize him/her about not being a pure Avatar and banishing them. I don't think they'd actually do that but it's a possible conflict.

        Loading editor
    • Possible, but not probable, as you've said yourself. Hm... you could try writing a story that way, and see how it works out. I think, maybe, that it could involve bounty hunters?

        Loading editor
    • I think the Earth Kingdom avatar could maybe not be able to bend Earth as his/her first element, and throughout the story they try to find out why?

        Loading editor
    • Plazmalord117 wrote:
      I think the Earth Kingdom avatar could maybe not be able to bend Earth as his/her first element, and throughout the story they try to find out why?

      That would be interesting, but how would he/she be classified as the avatar if they couldn't bend one element.

      I think that they should add in a race of energybenders, maybe.

        Loading editor
    • MoonAsh wrote:
      Plazmalord117 wrote:
      I think the Earth Kingdom avatar could maybe not be able to bend Earth as his/her first element, and throughout the story they try to find out why?
      That would be interesting, but how would he/she be classified as the avatar if they couldn't bend one element.

      I think that they should add in a race of energybenders, maybe.

      Thats not what I meant. I meant that perhaps the Avatar wouldn't be able to bend Earth as his first element, which would be unusual considering his birth in the Earth Kingdom. Perhaps the people only knew he was the avatar because of his eyes glowing? 

        Loading editor
    • Plazmalord117 wrote:

      Thats not what I meant. I meant that perhaps the Avatar wouldn't be able to bend Earth as his first element, which would be unusual considering his birth in the Earth Kingdom. Perhaps the people only knew he was the avatar because of his eyes glowing? 

      I think that that's a good idea. Maybe the boy/girl would suddenly go into the avatar state because of something, then everyone knows he/she is the avatar. However, he/she can't earthbend. That would be fun.

      However, I still think they should add a race of energybenders.

        Loading editor
    • MoonAsh wrote:
      Plazmalord117 wrote:

      Thats not what I meant. I meant that perhaps the Avatar wouldn't be able to bend Earth as his first element, which would be unusual considering his birth in the Earth Kingdom. Perhaps the people only knew he was the avatar because of his eyes glowing? 

      I think that that's a good idea. Maybe the boy/girl would suddenly go into the avatar state because of something, then everyone knows he/she is the avatar. However, he/she can't earthbend. That would be fun.

      However, I still think they should add a race of energybenders.

      Well, we still don't know if the ability to energybend went away once the elements were bendable. Maybe if the Avatar energybent a nonbender then they'd be energybenders. Unless you need that spiritual connection.

        Loading editor
    • Well, it could be called The Lost Nation. A nation of lost energybenders. Maybe, the other people thought that they were too powerful and drove them out ? years ago. But once the avatar found out about it, he/she decided to find them.

        Loading editor
    • .... Thats nice...

        Loading editor
    • MoonAsh wrote:
      Well, it could be called The Lost Nation. A nation of lost energybenders. Maybe, the other people thought that they were too powerful and drove them out ? years ago. But once the avatar found out about it, he/she decided to find them.

      Hmmm...  It could be possible. Maybe they're in hiding like some of the Airbenders did before they were wiped out.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, that's true. Maybe it would be after the Airbenders came back completely.

        Loading editor
    • Michael Di Matrino and Brian Konietzko did say that there may be something on the other side of the globe. And so we've so far had division by Nation and division by ability. How else could we divide people? Where there is division there is conflict.

        Loading editor
    • Ooooooh idea. The next avatar would probably be far into the future, at least eighty years and might actually have semi modern technologically. What if on the other side of the world their were benders but they were so logical that they didn't believe bending could exist. The avatar would to fight disbelief in bending, rather than division in and of itself.

        Loading editor
    • Kate Winters wrote:
      Ooooooh idea. The next avatar would probably be far into the future, at least eighty years and might actually have semi modern technologically. What if on the other side of the world their were benders but they were so logical that they didn't believe bending could exist. The avatar would to fight disbelief in bending, rather than division in and of itself.


      That could be a good idea.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks it just randomly occurred to me last night. After all Korra is living in teh Vatar equivalent of the twenties and so if Korra lives a hundreds years the next avatar would be around the equivalent of now. Sadly few people above the age of twelve believe in magic.

        Loading editor
    • Well, what should be the Avatar's animal guide? a Badgermole?

        Loading editor
    • Yes definitely. All the avatars, with the exception of the Water Tribe ones have the original bender as an animal guide. Obviously Korra couldn't have Princess Yue as her animal guide. Maybe we could have an anagram of Korra as its name. Naga is an anagram of Aang

        Loading editor
    • I had an idea of the Avatar after Korra as a bender born in the Si Wong Desert. Instead of helping the world, they focus on using their abilities as the Avatar to abuse the other desert dwellers. It won't be until a crisis that effects them directly causes them to go out into the world to solve it.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not sure if that's likely :/. The Avatar has the same spirit as thte previous ones and the same inclination for good, even if they have different personalities and beliefs. Kyoshi, Aang and Korra are very by different people but they all work for good.

        Loading editor
    • True, but they all had someone to guide them at an early age to follow a good path, or at least two of them did. Every person has the capacity for good and evil. It all depends on the teachers you have as well as the values they instill in you early in life. So I don't think an Avatar that leaned toward bad or apathy is impossible.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe the OWL will have trouble finding the next Avatar because the races are mixed so they might start out in the Earth Kingdom and take a really long time while the Avatar is actually growing up somewhere else and being taught by someone bad.

        Loading editor
    • tru dat!

        Loading editor

    • I have a story for this! :D

      First, the next earth avatar should be a boy. Why? Because the last Earth Avatar was a Girl (Kyoshi), so it would make sence.

      I have 2 possible ecenarios for this Earth Avatar boy.

      1st. Si Wong Desert Avatar: Think about it. A nice story could be developed it the next avatar is from a family of sandbenders. First, it could be hard to find he's the Avatar because of the marginalization. 

      Another reason why i would like to se a Sandbender Avatar is because, when Korra was announced, a part of me wanted her to be a Foggy Swamp Avatar. That didnt happen, so this would be the oportunity to have a "Tribe" avatar


      2nd. Orphaned Avatar: This can be a little bit tricky. This Avatar would be born in Republic City and abandoned in an orphanage. Nobody would look for their "all mighty" Avatar in and orphanage. He's not exactly a revell, so he never leaves the orphanage until his adulthood (maybe?)

      This boy knows he's an earthbender and he discovers that he's really good at it, and because of the poor training he gets at the orphanage, he self taughts himself.

      I dont know what else could happen here. Maybe for some reason, his guardians discover he's the Avatar for i-don't-know what reason...


      Please someone tell me your toughts about this :D  

        Loading editor
    • Both of those scenarios are very good. One wonders what the hostile sandbenders would think of having easy access to the most powerful being on earth? Would we maybe get a corrupt Avatar who has only been used as a weapon or tool to benefit one particular tribe, or would/could the White Lotus get to him in time?

      Alternatively, exactly how thorough is the Order of the White Lotus is when searching for the Avatar? Do they have to follow up on every single possible lead? Is there a census to keep track of every bending lineage?

      If they do make another spin off, I'm kinda hoping for a bit of a Mad Max sort of thing in a ruined world. Considering the charming steampunky elements are gradually giving way to a boring modern spin, it would be nice to see Avatar get back to its roots. Maybe the URN botched its world's version of the Manhattan project, and the previously prosperous civilizations have all but crumbled. The Earth Kingdom has been badly fractured, Republic City is in ruins, the Fire Nation has largely turned inward, Orwellian, and regressive, and the Water Tribes are trying to scrape by due to the pollution the other nations have produced. Now it is up to a young Avatar to try to piece together what he can from a shattered world.

        Loading editor
    • I would have loved a Foggy Swamp Avatar and I really hope if they do another show that the next one is from the Si Wong desert.

        Loading editor
    • the avatar after korra will hopefully be born in republic city or in omashu but NEVER THE SI WONG DESERT

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn
      Avatar thoyrn removed this reply because:
      cringeworthiness
      02:47, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • what are the standards for searching an avatar location is it geographic location or a needle in a haystack {now many haystacks}


      I forgot but did the avatar abilities got reseted (such as no more other 3 elements)

        Loading editor
    • The possibility of having an Avatar from the Earth Kingdom is 1/4, due to the Avatar rotating between Air, Water, Earth, Fire

      There is an 100% chance if the last Avatar is from water Tribe. Once Korra dies there is an 100% chance

        Loading editor
    • the next avatar can always be born in the united republic.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      the next avatar can always be born in the united republic.

      Yes but the United Republic isn't apart of the natural  cycle. The person maybe from their but have earth kingdom ancestry.

        Loading editor
    • A fire avatar could be in the earth kingdome now.

        Loading editor
    • I really hope that one fire avatar is a sun warrior and one water avatar is from the foggy swamp tribe in the future.

        Loading editor
    • I think they they should skip right to fire avatar if they make a new series.

        Loading editor
    • well I just want the next fire avatar to be a girl.

        Loading editor
    • They just did a girl.

        Loading editor
    • yeah for the water tribe I am personally hoping for a male earth avatar and a female fire avatar.

        Loading editor
    • I would reverse that personally, also not do a show about the earth avatar, skip right to fire. 


      I know you want a fire bender female charecter, but could she be a non-avatar secondary charecter.

        Loading editor
    • I'd love to see a new series with an earth kingdom avatar. But keep the world where it is right now, I feel like if they progress the avatar world anymore it will lose its roots. I think the earth kingdom avatar should be a dude and struggle to learn waterbending.

      I'd love to see a female fir avatar! Make her really badass and bring back the blue fire... I miss it :P

        Loading editor
    • My idea of a possible Earth Kingdom Avatar: A pushover (but well-meaning) 12-year old who never even knew he's a bender in the first place (since Earthbending requires a head-on approach, he won't be able to at the start of his series). Bullies circle around him and steal and eventually destroy a precious memento from his grandfather whom he cared for so much. Memento gets destroyed, boy enters the Avatar State, and shit happens.

      He then learns all four elements, starting with with his native earth, a direct opposite of his personality. 

        Loading editor
    • I like it.

        Loading editor
    • I don't understand how somebody who is the avatar can not be able to bend their natural element I mean in my fanon the adventure of Thoyrn he cannot firebend but he can generate lightning and he can waterbend but cannot freeze water or do anything ice related. that is because his personality is opposite normal fire and ice but similar to lightning and is quite efficient with it and unlike Korra even though he isn't very spiritual he can enter the avatar state (only really at random moments but never really at will.) I don't really think that even if he is a pushover that he would have trouble bending his native element if so he should be proficient in say... airbending.

        Loading editor
    • It is still possible.

        Loading editor
    • With all the chaos in the capital, a continuing conflict and chaos in the EK itself wouldn't be too bad to start off the next Avatar. Likely that the nation just cannot seem to come up with a stable government. Throw in some spirit problems and you have a recipe for something interesting if they play it right. 

      Give the next Avatar some siblings!

        Loading editor
    • Kubernes wrote:
      With all the chaos in the capital, a continuing conflict and chaos in the EK itself wouldn't be too bad to start off the next Avatar. Likely that the nation just cannot seem to come up with a stable government. Throw in some spirit problems and you have a recipe for something interesting if they play it right. 

      Give the next Avatar some siblings!

      Give the Avatar some siblings! 

      Best idea since the creation of avatar series.

        Loading editor
    • There is actually a pattern that people have devised on the gender of the Avatar. It goes as follows: girl, boy, girl, boy, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, boy and so on. The most recent Avatars that we know of follow that pattern (Yangchen, Kuruk, Kyoshi, Roku, Aang, Korra). Therefore, the next Avatar will be an Earth Kingdom boy, Fire Nation girl, Air Nation boy, Water Tribe boy, etc.

      I love the idea of siblings to the Avatar.

        Loading editor
    • There is not enogh data to varafie that gender chain.

        Loading editor
    • Siblings for the Avatar sounds fun! Though I don't think the Avatar would have much time on his/her hands with all the Avatar training stuff going on.

        Loading editor
    • What if the sibbling get's jealous, and turns evil.

        Loading editor
    • You could do that. Imagine if the Avatar's older brother or sister wasn't even a bender too? One sibling alone adds so many different writing possibilities.

        Loading editor
    • That is why there should be 3.

        Loading editor
    • But what placement? Two older siblings, two younger siblings, or the Avatar as the middle child?

        Loading editor
    • I think all three would work but I made my avatar in my fanon adventure of Thoyrn have two younger siblings his sister was a firebender and his brother was a waterbender because even though it may not be possible I like the idea of him and his siblings being able to form a pro-bending team even though they don't.

        Loading editor
    • Im still curious to how an sibling of the Avatar would react though

      Would they be...

      -I should help you all I can

      -Im jealous

      -You're too powerful, Ima run away from home

      -Please save me from everything

      And come to think of... how do we know Aang didnt have any siblings? He was taken away as soon as he was born and we never knew his parents, thus we dont know his family either

        Loading editor
    • i have written my thoughts of this on another thread and here they are,

      i would like to see the next avatar in the cycle (this could change depending on book 3 and book 4 of korra) but with a twist. this time due to a glitch in the avatar caused by korra loseing connection with ravaa then re conecting twins are born by rather than 1 becomeing the avatar both do. this would be more similar to ATLA with some more traveling. at 1st both brothers are nice but then after a falling out they go their separate ways and form diffrent views of the world. we are made to belive the one of them is bad or not as good as the other.



      then in a season 2 book finale after they and their teams unite to face a common threat their mother is killed. both react diffrently to the threat the brother we originally though was the better of the 2 becomes more spiritual and the other brother becomes obsesed with becomeing stronger because he didnt save her. eventually he causes imbalance and becomes corrupt which eventually leads to both confronting each other and ends with both brothers becomeing one.

        Loading editor
    • how would they become one without harmonic convergence?

        Loading editor
    • this wouldent be a human fusing with a spirit this would be the humans and their parts of ravva becomeing one. this is a tv show if they need a diffrent way of both of them becomeing way they can make up something.

        Loading editor
    • like what?

        Loading editor
    • anything, heck ravva could give the one the power to re unite them. if they need to explain something they will come up with something, just like how they come up with how ravva and wan fused.

        Loading editor
    • maybe something with the tree of time.

        Loading editor
    • the tree of time makes more sense with how it binds the two worlds together I wonder what would happen if the tree of time was cut down by somebody like Zhao. I know it must have had leaves at one point.

        Loading editor
    • perhaps it would unleash an uncontrollable amount of energy which would distort time and space and result in the spirit world permanantly separateing from the physical world.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      the tree of time makes more sense with how it binds the two worlds together I wonder what would happen if the tree of time was cut down by somebody like Zhao. I know it must have had leaves at one point.

      Vaatu couldn't escape it, I really doubt the tree is breakable

        Loading editor
    • Thinklogic wrote:
      Im still curious to how an sibling of the Avatar would react though

      Would they be...

      -I should help you all I can

      -Im jealous

      -You're too powerful, Ima run away from home

      -Please save me from everything

      And come to think of... how do we know Aang didnt have any siblings? He was taken away as soon as he was born and we never knew his parents, thus we dont know his family either

      A sibling or siblings of the Avata could be just about anything the writers wanted to portray in the story. They could be just as easily actively helping the Avatar or actively trying to defeat him or her. It would be interesting to see how they would do the end of a book where a sibling is the main villain. Maybe the middle book so the sibling could be developed first (maybe as some sort of ally) before the 'twist'.

      As for the tree, in the rumor thread there was a link to a snippet of the book 2 artbook. It was something along the lines that the tree was were Raava/Vaatu emerged, or so the creators wanted to portray if they had the time. So, we could look at the tree as something like the cosmic egg from which yin/yang emerged. Because it had already been "broken", it could explain the look of the tree.

        Loading editor
    • Didn't know that wow ! So I guess that's why the tree could hold vaatu because it's literally his mother

        Loading editor
    • Here's an idea:

      The Avatar hasn't been identified yet...but then, you've got this kid whose older sister is this spectacularly talented earthbender—taught herself to metalbend at nine, or something—and the kid's got a bit of envy going on.  And then, the younger sibling turns out to be the Avatar.

        Loading editor
    • I'd love to see something like that were the writers use the older sister as the main character for a number of early episodes. They make you think she might be the Avatar, then they throw a curve ball at you.

        Loading editor
    • Kubernes wrote:
      I'd love to see something like that were the writers use the older sister as the main character for a number of early episodes. They make you think she might be the Avatar, then they throw a curve ball at you.

      Pow.  Hell, I'd say "have the sister be a deuteragonist."

        Loading editor
    • Or a false protagonist too. Either could work well if it is handled correctly.

        Loading editor
    • Kubernes wrote:
      Or a false protagonist too. Either could work well if it is handled correctly.

      Good point.

        Loading editor
    • I really what them to make an evil avatar. :)

        Loading editor
    • UltimateFirebender wrote:
      I really what them to make an evil avatar. :)

      Well maybe thay will do a mini series, about the avatar world entering another age, with to twin avatars (One with vatu). Just a short mini series. It would also be realy futuristic. [a 6/5 episodes only kind of thing] {they would not pick up afterwards}. Just to see how vatu will regenerate.

        Loading editor
    • I wanted them to make an Avatar thats corrupt and evil and will do anything to lust his hungry for power

        Loading editor
    • the creators wouldn't make the Avatar the antagonist of their own series. the show is about the avatar.

        Loading editor
    • Imagine if the series did go to the next avatar, an EK guy but upon born he was selected to become an dai'li agent. His only past life Korra fights him within himself to get him to do what's right rather than the dai'li's influences

        Loading editor
    • the Dai Li wouldn't train the avatar they are trying to KILL the avatar.

        Loading editor
    • I'd like to see a relaxing mini series if they did another Avatar series. Just an EK Avatar who's a completely average Avatar just setting out to learn the other Elements and a group of friends along the way...Or it'd be cool if Korra couldn't sate the current Earth Kingdom termoil and was somehow killed and it was the next Avatar's job to bring peace to the Earth Kingdom.

      Really though, I'd hope they'd do a prequel and not a sequel. Just think about how many Avatars there were between Wan and Korra.

        Loading editor
    • the second one was good I WOUOLD HATE it if they did an avatar where there was no conflict.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      the second one was good I WOUOLD HATE it if they did an avatar where there was no conflict.

      It is an action fatasy steampunk anime infulenced cartoon, that I think is the awsomest original idea.

        Loading editor
    • There would be something like a conflict, even if it something minor compared to a war, HC, or an anarchist group. The question would be how small can you make that conflict and still keep people watching?

        Loading editor
    • My first big fanon was about an Earth Kingdom Avatar. That concept still fascinates me, as Kyoshi is still my favorite canon Avatar and Earthending is my favorite element.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      the creators wouldn't make the Avatar the antagonist of their own series. the show is about the avatar.

      Well, it would be cool if they did

        Loading editor
    • Kubernes wrote:
      There would be something like a conflict, even if it something minor compared to a war, HC, or an anarchist group. The question would be how small can you make that conflict and still keep people watching?


      That's a good point. Just what kind of antagonization is necessary to keep people watching? For die hard fans it'd probably be enough that it's a new Avatar series, but it'd probably disinterest most people.

        Loading editor
    • My Neighbor Totoro as an example?

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't really say that it is a good example. I fell asleep watching my neighbor totoro I don't think it would be an exciting season.

        Loading editor
    • Kubernes wrote:
      My Neighbor Totoro as an example?

      Never watched it, but I could use Arrietty as an example. Not too much conflict but there was an amazingly beautiful world, and the characters and story were terrific. What conflict there was, was brief and the ending was pretty good. As opposed to something like Sword Art Online, where the plot was shallow and it had nothing but action action action to try to make up for the lack of plot.

        Loading editor
    • ShortswitsoxZ wrote:
      They just did a girl.

      I believe that the respective genders for the Avatar IN EACH ELEMENT would alternate. As the Air avatar before Aang was female , so he was male. The last water Avatar was a male, so korra is female. Since the last fife Avatar was Roku, the next one should be a female.

        Loading editor
    • 148.231.145.41 wrote:

      I have a story for this! :D

      First, the next earth avatar should be a boy. Why? Because the last Earth Avatar was a Girl (Kyoshi), so it would make sence.

      I have 2 possible ecenarios for this Earth Avatar boy.

      1st. Si Wong Desert Avatar: Think about it. A nice story could be developed it the next avatar is from a family of sandbenders. First, it could be hard to find he's the Avatar because of the marginalization. 

      Another reason why i would like to se a Sandbender Avatar is because, when Korra was announced, a part of me wanted her to be a Foggy Swamp Avatar. That didnt happen, so this would be the oportunity to have a "Tribe" avatar


      2nd. Orphaned Avatar: This can be a little bit tricky. This Avatar would be born in Republic City and abandoned in an orphanage. Nobody would look for their "all mighty" Avatar in and orphanage. He's not exactly a revell, so he never leaves the orphanage until his adulthood (maybe?)

      This boy knows he's an earthbender and he discovers that he's really good at it, and because of the poor training he gets at the orphanage, he self taughts himself.

      I dont know what else could happen here. Maybe for some reason, his guardians discover he's the Avatar for i-don't-know what reason...


      Please someone tell me your toughts about this :D

      I think that this idea is amazing. I wanted to ask you permision to write a fanfiction about it?

        Loading editor
    • Korra is the Last Avatar.

      The Avatar Cycle ends with her.

        Loading editor
    • Yes and no, Korra is the last of the old cycle and the start of a new cycle; there is no reason for Korra to be the Last Avatar and there to be no Earth-kingdom follow up.

        Loading editor
    • There is no new cycle.

        Loading editor
    • Where is your proof of Korra being the last Avatar? Korra had the memories of the previous Avatars lost, yes, but Raava rejoined with her and there is no reason to assume that the spirit of peace and light would stop the Avatar cycle in the future.

        Loading editor
    • We’ll never know,will we?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but you made a statement  without a proof, Korra might be the last series, but no proof that she's the last in universe.

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure she didn't end the avatar cycle, I remember someone said she was basically like avatar wan, all she did was fuse with raava again just like wan.

        Loading editor
    • Korra is the last Avatar of the first Avatar era/cycle, and the First Avatar of the second.

        Loading editor
    • I really do want to see more Avatar stuff animated. Like the comics being animated at leas but if not, I'd like to see the story progress.

      Maybe benders are becoming obsolete with all the modern (and some advanced) technology and the Avatar may become more irrelevant. Makes me think of the Eldians and the Warriors from Attack On Titan.

        Loading editor
    • I want to see a show where: 1. The avatar isn’t the main character but someone that tags along with the main character 2 twin avatars from parents that can bend different elements (e.g one water, one air) and each twin can bend two elements and when they go into the avatar state they can only go in together and then they can bend them allItalic text

        Loading editor
    • Akatsushi wrote:
      I'm pretty sure she didn't end the avatar cycle, I remember someone said she was basically like avatar wan, all she did was fuse with raava again just like wan.

      Old post, but: this.  Also: if we ever see a show with a fire Avatar, I'd like them to be a combustionbender.  (What can I say: even if both characters we've seen with a given ability have been heels, and only one of them has even been a sympathetic heel, it can still turn out to be evocative as all hell.)

        Loading editor
    • Deist Zealot wrote:
      Akatsushi wrote:
      I'm pretty sure she didn't end the avatar cycle, I remember someone said she was basically like avatar wan, all she did was fuse with raava again just like wan.
      Old post, but: this.  Also: if we ever see a show with a fire Avatar, I'd like them to be a combustionbender.  (What can I say: even if both characters we've seen with a given ability have been heels, and only one of them has even been a sympathetic heel, it can still turn out to be evocative as all hell.)

      This makes me think of the possibility that a third eye tattoo would glow since it is on one's chi paths. How about a gender nonconforming Avatar?

        Loading editor
    • I'd say Korra, who's pretty tomboyish, has got "gender non-conforming" covered fairly well.  But that said: I'm acquainted with a guy (fan writer, mind you; even so) who's got some ideas for the next two Avatar incarnations, and his fire-native concept is a nonbinary combustionbender.  (And yes, their focus tatt does glow.)

        Loading editor
    • An anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message