FANDOM


  • Is there anyway for Korra to reconnect to the Avatar Cycle once desrtoyed by Unalaq?

      Loading editor
    • Nah

        Loading editor
    • Eh, maybe Korra could reconnect with past Avatars through various items that relate to them in some way (i.e. the fire amulet that connected Aang to Roku).

      Though (and assuming it would even work in the first place) Korra would have to come into possession of a hell of a lot of those types of items to reconnect with all her past lives.

        Loading editor
    • Jk4000 wrote: Is there anyway for Korra to reconnect to the Avatar Cycle once desrtoyed by Unalaq?

      I want to believe in the restoration of the Avatar connection to the past lives very much.

        Loading editor
    • Had a fan-fic idea where Korra or a post-Korra avatar finds a spirit that records all memories, and can easily repair the Avatar's past lives. Unfortunately the spirit believes that the Avatar should earn this right, sending her/him on an arduous series of tasks to prove their worth. The spirit would probably be called Yama.

        Loading editor
    • The alternative I came up with for my own writing was that Vaatu's been living inside the spirit of Raava and has been blocking Korra from those lives (I mean, she can still multi-bend, which Raava got back in the day and which shouldn't have been passed down when she "died"). Exorcise Vaatu, and you return the past lives.

        Loading editor
    • D-Bunk'd wrote:
      Eh, maybe Korra could reconnect with past Avatars through various items that relate to them in some way (i.e. the fire amulet that connected Aang to Roku).

      Though (and assuming it would even work in the first place) Korra would have to come into possession of a hell of a lot of those types of items to reconnect with all her past lives.


      Maybe she could find a few items, one for each element. Or maybe she just needs an item from the avatar before her, Aang, which will restore her connection to her past lives like how Aang restored his connection by recrafting the fire bead in the Rift Trilogy.

        Loading editor
    • PhysicistsareawesomePHD wrote:
      D-Bunk'd wrote:
      Eh, maybe Korra could reconnect with past Avatars through various items that relate to them in some way (i.e. the fire amulet that connected Aang to Roku).

      Though (and assuming it would even work in the first place) Korra would have to come into possession of a hell of a lot of those types of items to reconnect with all her past lives.


      Maybe she could find a few items, one for each element. Or maybe she just needs an item from the avatar before her, Aang, which will restore her connection to her past lives like how Aang restored his connection by recrafting the fire bead in the Rift Trilogy.


      That or she could find Wan's teapot or something (going all the way back to the beginning to jump start the entire line or something) and do that. Time to talk to Iroh in the spirit world lol. I don't know, mostly joking here really

        Loading editor
    • An anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.