FANDOM


  • My thoughts are that Bo married Opal and had kids that were benders of air and earth. I also think he trained more in his earthbending and fully perfected his lavabending which caused him to want to teach other earthbenders how to perform the skill. I believe that sometime in the future, he was ale to learn metalbending as well after being told by topth that he can learn it. I think he will probably try to train with toph but she gives him advice and he finally gets it. I think Korrasami is going to be longlasting and maybe they will adopt. Asami will continue with her invention prowess and help rebuild republic city and expand to the earth kingdon. Mako might end up marrying as well and I feel like he will eventually become chief of the police force. So what do you guys think?

      Loading editor
    • Korra and Asami came back from the Spirit World positively beaming.  They were going to tell everyone that they'd gotten together...only to find out that Mako, Jinora, Pema, and Opal had all already figured it out.  (They told it to Bolin and Opal couple to couple.  Bo fanboyed over how beautiful it was that his two friends who'd started out at odds with each other had fallen in love. Opal smirked and said "took you long enough.")  While the Avatarverse seems a bit less heteronormative than our world, the general public is a bit surprised at Korra having a girlfriend...although it's not so much because Asami is a woman as because—thanks to Aang and Roku being the most strongly ingrained into public consciousness and Kuruk's story being the stuff of tragic tales of romance—the "Avatars only fall in love once" fanon exists in the form of a folk rumor.  (And even if Korra were to eventually reconnect with her previous incarnations, she wouldn't have done so yet; therefore, none of them would be around to correct the misconception.) 

      If marriage laws in the United Republic specify different genders, I'm guessing there was a kerfuffle a couple of years later that ended with said law being overturned, in light of the Avatar announcing that she intended to marry her girlfriend.

      They eventually had a double wedding with Bolin and Opal.  Some sort of "impromptu charivari" (by which I mean, someone or something attacked the reception) happened.  All three brides ended up having to kick butt in formal wear.  (We've seen Bo kicking butt in formal wear already; therefore, he didn't require showcasing.)

      Meanwhile, Mako and the wry and sardonic junior Fire Princess—whom Team Avatar met on a diplomatic mission to the Fire Nation, during which there'd been a bit of a commotion concerning some Triad activity, one very young and very scared combustionbender, a cranky volcano spirit, a few Red Lotus holdouts, still more Triad activity, and the bison patties generally hitting the ventilation unit—were doing this weird sort of little dance around each other that everyone but them seemed to recognize as romantic tension.  (There was possibly the occasional facepalm about how Mako was generating drama again...although at least no one was getting jerked around this time, and at least he and Ursa seemed to be compatible.)  It took the impromptu charivari—and Ursa activating violently-protective-girlfriend mode when Mako was briefly incapacitated—to get them to spit it out.

      (Wow.  That's only part of what I wanted to talk about, and it got long.)

        Loading editor
    • Go back to being an actor?

        Loading editor
    • RaidenRadio wrote:
      Go back to being an actor?

      He might.  But remember: he's got a rare—currently possibly unique, although I'm sure Korra could fake it with firebending—skill that he might want to attempt to teach others.  (Until such time as canon says otherwise, I'm going to believe that he and Opal eventually had a lavabender daughter.  And it was because of little Naoki Beifong that Korra and Asami instituted a "no lava in the house" rule.)

        Loading editor
    • I won't say i disagree with most of you fans...but know from a LOGICAL perspective that korra and asami being a couple will hinder & damage thier reputation to people in republic city and else where in the world. more than half of the People would be disgust about how the avatar is behaving with such immoral acts. since the show is influence by buddhism practices and beliefs. True, few people within the bending world will accept korra and asami as being a couple but there are those who don't. There many ways the actual outcome would turn to be given the circumstances. here are some examples:

      1. Asami and Korra would be slander or torment by ill comments & gossip from people. since it's early 1900s era then it's a big mess cause we all know how people reacted to disgusting perverted crimes and yes it was a crime to marry the same sex back then even today some states in america ban it even china & russia...just saying.

      2. Asami and korra might need to keep their relationship on the down low if u know what i mean. ^unless they want to jeopardize their image and rep among republic city, even the whole world.

      3. Not everyone around korra will NOT accept her choses even being a lesbian. Who knows, korra mother senna might be embarrass by it. katara and even jinora too?. just keeping it real. even eska might be calling her hurtful names like "lesbo or dike!".

      4. ^these are just the 3 main answers that are likey to be true. just saying.

      As for bolin...well lets just say bo and opal never work out in the long run. so opal found a new man and got married. bolin moves somewhere else and begin his life journey.

      Mako gets a girl pregnant by accident and decides to get a steady job and raise the kid and live life as a father.

      Asami corporation goes out of business and sells her home and goes on a long voyage on the "titanic" but it didn't sink. lol. she just figuring out her next main goal in life so she become a writer.

      Korra is somewhere out in the world doing avatar stuff. since the world is becoming more and more civilized, korra is limited to how the avatar can get involve in political affairs. now it's only natural someone created guns but it's only bolt action rifles, artillery canon. one shot pistol...kind like a flint lock pistol but a revolver one.

      As for tenzin and his family, they are ask to leave air temple island because they couldn't pay their taxes and morgages. so they had no choose but to move else where. (air temple island is on the market so anyone feel like buying the property?) why not.

      Korra dad tonraq "chief" was removed and a new one was selected by the council cause he was too old and had a rough resume to be an actual chief.

      Jinora has 2 kids who are fathered by to 2 different mans. so she a single mother.

      oh yeah! realism! speak for itself!.

      that all i have to say. later.

        Loading editor
    • SpiritWarrior1o1 wrote:
      I won't say i disagree with most of you fans...but know from a LOGICAL perspective that korra and asami being a couple will hinder & damage thier reputation to people in republic city and else where in the world. more than half of the People would be disgust about how the avatar is behaving with such immoral acts. since the show is influence by buddhism practices and beliefs. True, few people within the bending world will accept korra and asami as being a couple but there are those who don't. There many ways the actual outcome would turn to be given the circumstances. here are some examples:

      1. Asami and Korra would be slander or torment by ill comments & gossip from people. since it's early 1900s era then it's a big mess cause we all know how people reacted to disgusting perverted crimes and yes it was a crime to marry the same sex back then even today some states in america ban it even china & russia...just saying.

      2. Asami and korra might need to keep their relationship on the down low if u know what i mean. ^unless they want to jeopardize their image and rep among republic city, even the whole world.

      3. Not everyone around korra will NOT accept her choses even being a lesbian. Who knows, korra mother senna might be embarrass by it. katara and even jinora too?. just keeping it real. even eska might be calling her hurtful names like "lesbo or dike!".

      4. ^these are just the 3 main answers that are likey to be true. just saying.

      The show's era may be inspired by the early 1900s, but it's clear that not everything from that era is carried over; For example, in the early 1900s,l there was little to no gender equality, but in the world of Korra, there's clearly no problem with women taking positions of power. Keeping that in mind, there's no telling what people would actually think of homosexuality. As for Buddhism, I don't know much about that, but I don't remember Buddhism having any standards against homosexuality like the western religions do. In other words, there's no way to say what people will say, but assuming they'll be negative is just that; an assumption, not something that's anymore likely to be true

        Loading editor
    • Has anybody noticed that the circumstances of Asami starting a relationship with Korra–recovering from tragedy, being offered comfort–are a little bit similar to her getting together with Mako the second time around?

        Loading editor
    • Anyway, on topic, 

      Korra

      She'll continue on as Avatar. Not sure what exactly she'll do now, it would depend on what conflicts arise in the future. I assume she'll continue her relationship with Asami; I'm not sure if they'd be able to marry or not since we don't know how people would view that. Maybe they;ll adopt a kid, unless there's some spirit or Avatar power that could create a child for them

      Asami

      Future Industries seems to be doing better, so Asami will continue on as its CEO. I see her becoming a major player in the business world

      Mako

      I guess he'll continue as a cop. Romantically, I'm not sure where he'd go from here.

      Bolin

      He and Opal will get married and have some kids. I do wonder where they'll live, though. Zaofu? Somehere in the Air Nation? Republic City? Job wise, I don't know what Bolin would do; he has quite the resume by now; pro-bender, movie star, soldier. What's next for Bolin? 

      Jinora

      With her status as a master bender at such a young age and her obvious spirituality, she'll probably succeed Tenzin as the leader of the Air Nation. In fact, I see her becoming a major spiritual leader and figure in the future

      Everybody else, I'm not sure

        Loading editor
    • Sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Here are my thoughts.

      Korra

      She'll continue keeping peace and balance in the world.  She'll marry Asami.  Eventually, Tonraq will die, forcing her to return to the South Pole to take his place as chief.

      Asami

      She'll marry Korra.  They will adopt a child.  She'll work on restoring Republic City.  She'll live a long, successful life.

      Bolin

      He'll marry Opal.  Their kids will all be multibenders, able to bend both air and earth.

      Lin

      She'll find out that Su isn't her sister after all.

      Jinora

      She'll marry Kai.  They'll move to the Southern Air Temple.

      Ikki and Meelo

      They'll get their master tattoos.  Ikki will finally start acting like Jinora, and Meelo will finally mature.

      Rohan

      He'll be wandering in the gardens one day and sneeze, thereby discovering his airbending abilities.  He'll then join his siblings in helping Korra keep peace.

        Loading editor
    • Dual-bending has been established several times over to not be a thing.  (Now, I can think of someone's antagonist OC who apparently wasn't a unique enough snowflake already, and therefore got dual-bending with some hand-wavey explanation.  But that's an OC anyway, and neither here nor there.)

      Also, Korra—due to conflicts of interests—would almost certainly be out of succession for the chieftainship of the South Pole.

        Loading editor
    • Technically I've thought of a possible way, though I don't know the validity of it. It's under the title "fanon: false avatar syndrome". Effectively, multiple personalities change chi flow strength with each personality, giving the user different Bending abilities. Usually it's limited to control of one element, but sometimes it's multiple.

        Loading editor
    • For anyone looking: the potential explanation for multi-benders is Fanon:Left Behind–False Avatar Disorder.

      In the case of the OC in question, the explanation was chimerism.  Which, by itself, probably would have worked...but then, there was the separate character who apparently existed for the specific purpose of exposition on that count.  To say nothing of the OC's snowflakey origin story.

        Loading editor
    • I think Bolin becomes the inventor of Lavabending and marries Opal and has air and earthbender children with her. I'm not that sure about Mako's future.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry, wrong bit. I'll admit, I probably should move San somewhere else for the time being until the story's really up and running. But they weren't there, would it have been okay?

        Loading editor
    • Longtoph300 wrote:
      I think Bolin becomes the inventor of Lavabending and marries Opal and has air and earthbender children with her. I'm not that sure about Mako's future.

      Bolin didn't invent lavabending, though

        Loading editor
    • That is true but Bolin is the only living person that can lavabend so if he was to teach other people he would be known as the inventor of lavabending. He would also have more popularity than Toph because all benders except for airbenders could bend lava. (It was not shown or confirmed but waterbenders could bend lava too because it's a form of liquid)

        Loading editor
    • Longtoph300 wrote:
      That is true but Bolin is the only living person that can lavabend so if he was to teach other people he would be known as the inventor of lavabending. He would also have more popularity than Toph because all benders except for airbenders could bend lava. (It was not shown or confirmed but waterbenders could bend lava too because it's a form of liquid)

      Lavabending is described as subset of earthbending, so I think only they can use it.

        Loading editor
    • Waterbenders don't bend "liquid", waterbenders bend "water" specifically. Bloodbending works because blood is something like 60% water IIRC; and the mud incident in ATLA works because mud is largely water. 

      So no, a waterbender could not bend lava, which is essentially superheated earth. Only an earthbender can lavabend or metalbend, just like only a firebender can generate lightning, and only a waterbender can bloodbend. And as has already been mentioned, canonically, nobody can bend multiple elements except the Avatar.

        Loading editor
    • RosenDrache wrote: canonically, nobody can bend multiple elements except the Avatar.

      Actually, all canon (I've not read the comics) says is that "only the Avatar can bend all four elements. Which actually leaves a bit of wiggle room for the existence of someone—rare—who might be able to bend say, TWO elements…

        Loading editor
    • I'm fairly sure that multi-bending (except from the Avatar) has been confirmed not to be a thing.

      There was that OC antagonist who—even with a backstory tailored for notoriety and literally every specialization within one element—apparently wasn't "cool" enough, and therefore got dual-bending explained off as a side effect of chimerism.  But I think even the creator of that character realized it was overkill; it was written as a mixed blessing.

        Loading editor
    • An anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.