FANDOM


  • Personally I think iroh

      Loading editor
    • Both are very strong benders so it's hard to decide who would win.

        Loading editor
    • I'd go for Iroh. Iroh went up against the dragons and was deemed wothy and learned the true mean of fire bending. He is able to generate and redirect lightning.

        Loading editor
    • Iroh because not only is he a powerful bender but he has the power of tea :)

        Loading editor
    • Offer Iroh tea as an reward if he wins and you can guaranteed it

      Even after Irons death he'd still win. Spirits can take quite a lot of bending to take down and even without bending, Iroh could defend himself from a mugger in Ba sing sei easily

        Loading editor
    • Iroh but only because I like him better.

      I kinda they'd be just about evenly matched. If they were to battle several times, Jeong Jeong would win some and Iroh would win some. I couldn't give a clear answer of who would win but I'd root for Iroh.

        Loading editor
    • Iroh, but with a lot of fine print...

      Jeong Jeong may be a powerful firebender, but he views this as a curse rather than a blessing due to the danger and volatility of fire. We've seen him display some impressive skills during the attack on his village and during the battle to re-take Ba Sing Se, but these were instances of self-defense and as a last resort to save the world. Jeong Jeong's understanding of firebending is similar to what Aang thought it was before his encounter with the Dragons and the Sun Warriors...nothing but death and destruction.

      Iroh, on the other hand, understands the true nature of fire. He embraces his role as a firebender; he doesn't hide from it. He is undoubtedly aware of the destructive power that he possesses, but he is also keen to control it and use it carefully.

      Frankly, I don't see any scenario in which these two men would WANT to fight each other.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar Steve wrote:
      Iroh, but with a lot of fine print...

      Jeong Jeong may be a powerful firebender, but he views this as a curse rather than a blessing due to the danger and volatility of fire. We've seen him display some impressive skills during the attack on his village and during the battle to re-take Ba Sing Se, but these were instances of self-defense and as a last resort to save the world. Jeong Jeong's understanding of firebending is similar to what Aang thought it was before his encounter with the Dragons and the Sun Warriors...nothing but death and destruction.

      Iroh, on the other hand, understands the true nature of fire. He embraces his role as a firebender; he doesn't hide from it. He is undoubtedly aware of the destructive power that he possesses, but he is also keen to control it and use it carefully.

      Frankly, I don't see any scenario in which these two men would WANT to fight each other.

      I think that also applies to Jeong Jeong. Because Jeong Jeong sees it as nothing but dangerous and uncontrollable, he also "is undoubtedly aware of the destructive power that he possesses, but he is also keen to control it and use it carefully." Their view of fire is different but their use of it is just about the same. They both use it very defensively. That's how Jeong Jeong tried to teach Aang.

        Loading editor
    • AntJenkins wrote:
      Avatar Steve wrote:
      Iroh, but with a lot of fine print...

      Jeong Jeong may be a powerful firebender, but he views this as a curse rather than a blessing due to the danger and volatility of fire. We've seen him display some impressive skills during the attack on his village and during the battle to re-take Ba Sing Se, but these were instances of self-defense and as a last resort to save the world. Jeong Jeong's understanding of firebending is similar to what Aang thought it was before his encounter with the Dragons and the Sun Warriors...nothing but death and destruction.

      Iroh, on the other hand, understands the true nature of fire. He embraces his role as a firebender; he doesn't hide from it. He is undoubtedly aware of the destructive power that he possesses, but he is also keen to control it and use it carefully.

      Frankly, I don't see any scenario in which these two men would WANT to fight each other.

      I think that also applies to Jeong Jeong. Because Jeong Jeong sees it as nothing but dangerous and uncontrollable, he also "is undoubtedly aware of the destructive power that he possesses, but he is also keen to control it and use it carefully." Their view of fire is different but their use of it is just about the same. They both use it very defensively. That's how Jeong Jeong tried to teach Aang.

      Musley iroh would beat Jeong Jeong, then they would discuss there philsophys of fire over tea.

        Loading editor
    • Out of 10 battles

      I'd give 2 of them a draw.

      3 Jeong Jeong wins

      5 Iroh wins.

      I'm not completely impartial as I do have a little favoritism toward Iroh. Although we haven't seen Jeong Jeong firebend that much compared to Iroh, he's shown some amazing skills each time we've seen him.

        Loading editor
    • AntJenkins wrote:
      Out of 10 battles

      I'd give 2 of them a draw.

      3 Jeong Jeong wins

      5 Iroh wins.

      I'm not completely impartial as I do have a little favoritism toward Iroh. Although we haven't seen Jeong Jeong firebend that much compared to Iroh, he's shown some amazing skills each time we've seen him.

      It depends if it is iroh v.s. Jeong Jeong, or musley Iroh v.s. Jeong Jeong.

        Loading editor
    • It depends if it is Iroh v.s. Jeong Jeong, or Musley Iroh v.s. Jeong Jeong.

        Loading editor
    • Why the hell did I get a notification from this?

        Loading editor
    • ~Boggy B~ wrote:
      Why the hell did I get a notification from this?

                                               RANDOME NOTIFICATIONS!!



      It could happen to you.

        Loading editor
    • It's annoying.

        Loading editor
    • ~Boggy B~
      ~Boggy B~ removed this reply because:
      Repeated message.
      01:41, September 6, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • That repeating thing is also anoying, it just hapened to me, but you remember that you were there to, and it repeated to L.O.L. :).

        Loading editor
    • Piece of s666t... Everything is really slow right now, I can't tell if it's my Internet or only this wiki. It takes far too long for my comments to be posted. It just loads for a while.

        Loading editor
    • HEy it is o.k. I am going through the same thing. Just stay calm and remember at least I have a computer unlike my granfather.

        Loading editor
    • Iroh all the way!!!!!!!!!


        Loading editor
    • I feel like Iroh would, because;

      1. I'm just incredibly biased because I love Iroh to death

      2. If I recall correctly; Iroh was accepted by the dragons, and learned true firebending.

      3. He is extremely wise; Given with all his wisdom, he learned many new techniques, such as lightning redirection.

      4. He's tricky and strategic, like in one of the Avatar Roku;Winter Solstice episodes (I think), and nearly got away with his tricky heat breath.

        Loading editor
    • Jeong Jeong in a bad day- Huge fire wall Iroh in Sozin's comet- fire ball

      Mmm...

        Loading editor
    • Iroh is insanely powerful. Of course, we don't get to see much of his power, but it is implied that he was very powerful, with being a select few who could use lightning, and the only one who could redirect lightning. Jeong Jeong is powerful in his own right, but even he could not defeat Iroh in his prime. 

        Loading editor
    • jeong jeong all the way!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • iroh would just walk in the room and jeong jeong will piss his pants

        Loading editor
    • An anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message