FANDOM


  • because of what you read part 1 of the Search, and you've been thinking if Azula whats throne from Zuko, do you think She whats it for finishing what she and her family what they started, by starting a war, and i think she doesn't care if Sozin's Comet won't return for another hundred years. or maybe she'll banished everyone on the Fire Nation. what do you think?

      Loading editor
    • If she plans on restarting the war, she'll find it a very difficult, though not impossible task. If she does take the throne the other nations would be on immediate guard against any form of attack. Also for the fact that many of the Fire Nation's troops have been pulled back to the home islands and that many are most likely tired of war by this point. If she wanted to successfully start a new war she would be smart enough to send out agents into the other nations to find weaknesses in their defenses like she did with Ba Sing Se.

        Loading editor
    • Think Caligula's rule, but with firebending. Insane decisions, reckless violence, and fiddling while Caldera City burns (Caligula didn't actually fiddle while Rome burned, but I don't think its outside the realm of possiblility for Azula).

        Loading editor
    • That was Nero who supposedly fiddled while Rome burned. Though Azula doing this would more than likely cause a civil war.

        Loading editor
    • Ah, right, Caligula was the one who appointed a horse to be a consul or something.

      To be fair, would you question Azula, even if you had an army at your back? As Fire Lord, she would not only be considered divine by the people, but also the most fearsome firebender on the planet with no care for human life.

        Loading editor
    • To question her outright would be to dig your own grave, that is if there is anything left after she's done with you. Don't forget, Zuko was Fire Lord and there were still people that opposed his rule, though he doesn't command the same respect and fear the other Fire Lords did. I suspect that there would still be those that would plot against Azula like she always imagined. I doubt that there would be a shortage of purges during her reign.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, without a doubt. She would probably end up creating a zealous firebending version of the Dai Li to keep everyone perfectly in line and crush dissent wherever she believes it may be. Indoctrination would increase to horrific levels, worse than when Ozai was Fire Lord, and the borders of the FIre Nation would likely shift their focus from keeping people out to keeping them in, so that no one can leave or betray their fiery mistress ever again.

        Loading editor
    • It's like North Korea only with fire. Peering out your window, constantly looking over your shoulder waiting for the day when they pull you out of your home for sedition and crimes against the Fire Lord. That's terrifying to even think about.

        Loading editor
    • Is it wierd that I kinda want to see that? There seem to be so many in the Fire Nation that view the Ozai era Fire Nation with rose-tinted glasses, it would be interesting to see how the nostalgic citizens see Ozai's policies being pushed to their extremes.

        Loading editor
    • Well his era did bring about one of the greatest moments in the nation's history; The fall of the Earth Kingdom capital. That combined with the defense from a dedicated and precision invasion of the capital city would most assuredly have endeared him to the people. Though his daughter's rule would be a stark contrast to his. People would fear and respect her for very different reasons. Not by her royal birth but by her very aggressive policies and actions.

        Loading editor
    • And her firebending Dai Li would make it seem like she is equalling her father in every respect. Thats the brilliant thing about propaganda: it doesn't matter if its true, only if it makes people feel good or guilty depending on the intention.

        Loading editor
    • Azula taking the throne would be total chaos plus she couldn't handle it . When she barely had it she almost went insane banishing everyone for any little thing they did. So even if she did took it she wouldn't last long.

        Loading editor
    • From what I've seen, she is a bit better than when we left her in chains, so she may be able to handle power a bit better. Plus, who knows, maybe the Fire Nation has access to proper medication that could even her out.

        Loading editor
    • I thin it's just the calmness before the storm. She seems fine but I bet she isn't. She looks like she will go loose any moment. Then again who knows what interesting turn of events my happen. 

      From what we know she can very well die in her 20's or 30's or something and she couldn't get the throne. 

      Besides let's say Zuko is not Ozai's kid and Azula is. Shouldn't Iroh be first to the throne even though there are heirs?

      Look at the British Monarchy - Charles is still first in line for the throne after the Queen passes over and he isn't thinking about letting William in his place.  

        Loading editor
    • Iroh officially abandoned his title as heir, and I don't think he has any desire for permanent power. He's just looking after things while Zuko goes searching for mommy.

      I wonder if he had commisioned an official tea garden in the royal palace, or intituted an official Pai Sho Appreciation Day just for laughs.

      Indeed, Azula is not going to be well short of a lobotomy or electroshock, and I dread to put that kind of treatment even on her. I have a feeling, though, that her end will be a bit more dramatic.

        Loading editor
    • I forgot that bit of information. I didn't mean he'd want power just that , if it was the case, he would be next in line. 

      Well he did make National Tea Day so anything could happen. 

        Loading editor
    • Well I think we can assume that since Zuko's daughter is the current Fire Lord in LOK and he is retired that he either stayed in his position on these years or ceded it to his sister for a time before some unmentioned event took place. Personally I think that by the end of the Search books that Azula will fake her death so that she can be free to go where she pleases.

        Loading editor
    • Yea, thats kind of a dead giveaway, isn't it? This kind of plot twist would have fit much better in the time between book three of AtLA and book one of LoK. We already know Zuko stays Firelord, regardless of his parentage.

      The only thing I can think of that could be the end result of this baby-daddy dispute that isn't lolpsyke is if Zuko simply doesn't let the info get out, which unfortunately leaves a loose end or two floating around, namely Azula. Something is going to have to happen to make her not spill the beans and I gotta say, I don't think its going to be pretty.

        Loading editor
    • my bet is that Azula is going to die but not like we saw Katara's mother die more like a Zhao thing. They enter that forest ( in which others were lost as we are told in the comic) and she might get sucked in the spirit world or something. I find it appropiate for her. 

        Loading editor
    • Maybe she can say hi to Koh. I hear he's a very good host aside from his... habit.

        Loading editor
    • ahahah Yeah maybe. Many people still expect him to make an appearance in LOK but they forget Koh's promise has already been fulfilled.

        Loading editor
    • MasterAirbender02 wrote: ahahah Yeah maybe. Many people still expect him to make an appearance in LOK but they forget Koh's promise has already been fulfilled.

      What promise is that?

        Loading editor
    • We will meet again.

      This particular promise was fulfilled in the online game or whatever that took place when Aang was unconcious after Azula struck him with lightning.

        Loading editor
    • That can't bode well for the next few Avatars. Then again maybe one of them will wise up and finish Koh once and for all.

        Loading editor
    • Considering Koh is as old or older than the moon and ocean spirits, he probably has more than enough power to deal with an upstart Avatar on his home turf: heck, he's been effortlessly eluding one of them for hundreds of years.

      It would probably take Koh getting lured into the material world and set upon by an Avatar-led army to take him down. Even then, it would be a battle for the ages. Plenty of John WIlliams music and epic choirs in the background.

        Loading editor
    • Not too sure about that. Kuruk had him at his mercy and could have finished him if Koh hadn't used his lost love's face to get away.

      A large scale battle would most decidedly be the greatest thing in the show though.

        Loading editor
    • Big changes will be done . Live in fear and power . no betrayals !!!

        Loading editor
    • @ Swampbender

      I can garuntee Koh had something up whatever he has instead of sleeves. He's literally as old as the moon, he has probably learned a few tricks in that time.

      Indeed. I kinda hope we get some big battles in the future. Mostly what we see in terms of fighting is dueling or a small group of fighters holding off a tide of henchmen. When we get something like the Day of Black Sun, it really gives more scope and scale to the world of Avatar.

      @NoobScorpion29

      Oh, but betrayals are ever so much fun!

        Loading editor
    • I think we will have a big battle of some sorts in LOK. I mean as we already know the Spirit World will be in the spotlight in Book 2 and Korra has a new foe in the form of an odd spirit voiced by DeLisle. I don't remember where I know from but actually the spirit she is voicing is not the main villain. It's just a minion.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe along the lines of how Azula was in the first part of Book 2 taking commands from Ozai and all that.

        Loading editor
    • Plus, when fighting spirit monsters, you can get as violent as you want without getting a more mature rating. We could finally see what bending can really do in wartime.

        Loading editor
    • Won't happen. The true power of Azula isn't necessarily her firebending skills, but her ability to strategize, manipulate, and effectively dominate any situation she's in, all while maintaining a scary level of calm and control. While she's been able to do this in the past, it has clearly taken its toll on her sanity. Even if she recovers, she'll spend the rest of her life on a mental razor's edge, always slipping somewhere in between clarity and madness. She won't be able to secure any kind of real power base any more.

        Loading editor
    • The Air Nomad Critic wrote:
      Ah, right, Caligula was the one who appointed a horse to be a consul or something.


      Senator Incitatus.

      Azula was always marginal in terms of sanity. A serial killer waiting to happen.

        Loading editor
    • Like anyone would let her on the throne

        Loading editor
    • People tend to be easily led, especially if the leader is charismatic enough, which Azula seems to be when she is more composed. Depends on if she would be able to maintain the facade.

        Loading editor
    • The Air Nomad Critic wrote: People tend to be easily led, especially if the leader is charismatic enough, which Azula seems to be when she is more composed. Depends on if she would be able to maintain the facade.


      In public, yes. In private she'd be roaming the palace grounds in the early hours of the morning moaning and screaming at hallucinations, much like many of the late Roman Emperors. Anyone foolish enough to try anything against her would suffer the consequences.

        Loading editor
    • I think if she was firelord the fire nation would have won the war

        Loading editor
    • If Azula was fire lord she would have gone crazy. We see this in the last few episodes of ATLA. she has no loyalty and would have ended up getting beat. Everyone in the FN respected Ozia, but no one really respected Azula. She was power corrupted. the FN would have feared her and that's about it. Her only followers feared her and didn't even care about her. I don't think she would have lasted long on the thorn. Someone would have been easily able to take her over.

        Loading editor



    • Order white lotus wrote:


      If Azula was fire lord she would have gone crazy. We see this in the last few episodes of ATLA. she has no loyalty and would have ended up getting beat. Everyone in the FN respected Ozia, but no one really respected Azula. She was power corrupted. the FN would have feared her and that's about it. Her only followers feared her and didn't even care about her. I don't think she would have lasted long on the thorn. Someone would have been easily able to take her over.

      hate to burst your bubble dude but Azula was already crazy when she was about to get the throne and the only war she would end up starting is either a revolution with the colonists revolting or a rebellion from her subjects who want her off the throne.

        Loading editor
    • She would have tried starting a war, and end up dead or get her bending taken by Aang.

        Loading editor
    • 24.27.34.116 wrote:
      because of what you read part 1 of the Search, and you've been thinking if Azula whats throne from Zuko, do you think She whats it for finishing what she and her family what they started, by starting a war, and i think she doesn't care if Sozin's Comet won't return for another hundred years. or maybe she'll banished everyone on the Fire Nation. what do you think?

      She wants it for power, UNLIMITED POWER.

        Loading editor
    • with the throne of one nation she dose not have unlimited power and besides with leadership even with corrupt governments they still have boundaries and she would've had a revolution on her hands and we probably would've had the avatar version of the hunger games where every town and village that rebelled had to send away tributes to the capital and afterwards there would've been a second rebellion and Azula would've been gone for good.

        Loading editor
    • That was a movie quote. 

        Loading editor
    • it was what movie?

        Loading editor
    • It is not a question of her taking the throne it is a question of could she hold on to it. There are likely a good number of people supported Zuko over her even if they hate him. Considering the number of enemies she made during her brief rule of the fire nation at the end of TLOA who would still remember what she did. .

      Considering that after things settled down Zuko looks to have become a stable and confident ruler. Any questions of him being illegitimate usurer of the throne would fade away. If he a turned out to be a complete disaster of a ruler Azula would have had a chance.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      it was what movie?

      Starwars III 

      Oh and about TLOA.....................IT IS NOT CALLED THE LEGEND OF AANG. 

      If I here read that one more time, I might smash my comuter on the floor, drop it out a 3 1/2 story window, run over with a vintage steam roller made compleatey out of liquorish,( the Green kind full of transfats, and has been banded from the United States of America, The Eurapean Union, Austrailia, New Zealand, Brazil, Veneswaila, Portugal, Kyrgystan, and yes even CANADAAA.) I will have to lie about computer vandals, I will be found out, On the run from the cops, Then I will havea life of crime. Get cuaght and up in siberian prison, where I will be fed nothing but BROCOLIE.  








      Not realy though.

        Loading editor
    • all right then I wondered if it was wrong if I kind of wanted Azula to start a whole hunger games vendetta because she would be nothing more that a corrupted non-Spanish Spanish conquistador and a tyrannical dictator all in one i would start and lead a rebellion against her like what i did in a dream where i started a rebellion in north Korea and i assassinated their "president" which is what i would do to Azula.

        Loading editor
    • Oh.

        Loading editor
    • what? too much?

        Loading editor
    • No, I just never read/watched hunger games so I have no idea what you are talking about, or how to respond.

        Loading editor
    • if I knew you in person I would loan you my copy. why don't you rent the movie on Netflix? or get the book on your kindle or e-reader? then you should understand Azlua said she would be the greatest dictator... I mean leader in fire nation history but she would be even worse that Earth Queen Huo-Ting.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe I will rent it but I am not promising enything.

        Loading editor
    • it was one of the best books I have ever read.

        Loading editor
    • Okay maybe the book, but we are getting of track.

        Loading editor
    • well yes we are but I think that Azula would be an even worse leader that her father and president snow combined.

        Loading editor
    • Oh so that was your point.

        Loading editor
    • yes it was. how bad of a leader do you think Azula would be? and how long do you think it would be until her people revolted?

        Loading editor
    • A minute and a half.

        Loading editor
    • wow she didn't even give a chance to pass extremely oppressive laws or heavily tax her people.

        Loading editor
    • Nope she just  said "...citezens, my brother Zu..." and then they start destroying everything.

        Loading editor
    • who would assassinate her? i know that i would i would sneak behind her and begin to generate a lightning bolt and blast her and take out a knife and just keep stabbing her again and again and again until her blood is allover the deck at the coronation area that cannot be washed out and is used as a reminder that the fire nation will never tolerate a leader as awful as her.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      who would assassinate her? i know that i would i would sneak behind her and begin to generate a lightning bolt and blast her and take out a knife and just keep stabbing her again and again and again until her blood is allover the deck at the coronation area that cannot be washed out and is used as a reminder that the fire nation will never tolerate a leader as awful as her.

      One of the kyoshi warriors.

        Loading editor
    • By "The Boiling Rock", Azula can be taken down by Ty Lee and Mai

      Im sure if she tried to take the spot from Zuko the Kyoshi warriors, now including Ty Lee would stop her

      But if she did, Im sure many would try to take her down. Notice how many more people attend Zukos coronation than Azula's? People supported Zuko more, despite his banishment

        Loading editor
    • Thinklogic wrote:
      By "The Boiling Rock", Azula can be taken down by Ty Lee and Mai

      Im sure if she tried to take the spot from Zuko the Kyoshi warriors, now including Ty Lee would stop her

      But if she did, Im sure many would try to take her down. Notice how many more people attend Zukos coronation than Azula's? People supported Zuko more, despite his banishment

      Azula had banished the whole city, that is why they were gone.

        Loading editor
    • ShortswitsoxZ wrote:
      Thinklogic wrote:
      By "The Boiling Rock", Azula can be taken down by Ty Lee and Mai

      Im sure if she tried to take the spot from Zuko the Kyoshi warriors, now including Ty Lee would stop her

      But if she did, Im sure many would try to take her down. Notice how many more people attend Zukos coronation than Azula's? People supported Zuko more, despite his banishment

      Azula had banished the whole city, that is why they were gone.

      .

      Well if she banished everyone obviously they wouldnt support her

        Loading editor
    • Thinklogic wrote:
      ShortswitsoxZ wrote:
      Thinklogic wrote:
      By "The Boiling Rock", Azula can be taken down by Ty Lee and Mai

      Im sure if she tried to take the spot from Zuko the Kyoshi warriors, now including Ty Lee would stop her

      But if she did, Im sure many would try to take her down. Notice how many more people attend Zukos coronation than Azula's? People supported Zuko more, despite his banishment

      Azula had banished the whole city, that is why they were gone.
      .

      Well if she banished everyone obviously they wouldnt support her

      Yeah

        Loading editor
    • she couldn't have banished the whole city there are MILLIONS of people in that city and it would take hours.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      she couldn't have banished the whole city there are MILLIONS of people in that city and it would take hours.

      Everybody left was afraid of being banished at the coranation.

        Loading editor
    • The world would come to an end if the Fire Nation was under that psychopath's rule.

        Loading editor
    • ~Boggy B~ wrote:
      The world would come to an end if the Fire Nation was under that psychopath's rule.

      Well yes... Azula would banish everyone from the Fire Nation

        Loading editor
    • Thinklogic wrote:
      ~Boggy B~ wrote:
      The world would come to an end if the Fire Nation was under that psychopath's rule.
      Well yes... Azula would banish everyone from the Fire Nation

      As Avatar Thoyrn said, there are millions of people in the Fire Nation and it would take hours to banish them... But she would do it anyway. She'd probably try to take over the whole world like Ozai, just so she could banish everyone in the world.

        Loading editor
    • if Azula ruled the entire world and banished everybody where would they go?

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      if Azula ruled the entire world and banished everybody where would they go?

      The Moon, where Yue could be their queen.

        Loading editor
    • that would be nice despite that waterbenders and firebenders would not be able to use their bending.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      that would be nice despite that waterbenders and firebenders would not be able to use their bending.

      Eh, then they could always visit the Sun for firebending. The waterbenders would have to visit your anu- I mean, Uranus. No, actually, they could just stay on the Moon and use their own sweat for waterbending instead.

        Loading editor
    • if they visited the sun they would burn up and die when they met Venus although if an oxygenated dome was built on the moon people could live.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      if they visited the sun they would burn up and die when they met Venus although if an oxygenated dome was built on the moon people could live.

      Yes, I know they would die if they somehow visited the Sun, that's part of the joke...

        Loading editor
    • never mind then.

        Loading editor
    • Just curious... if waterbenders did fly to the moon (via rocket), would their waterbending be amplified as if it were a full moon?

        Loading editor
    • Thinklogic wrote:
      Just curious... if waterbenders did fly to the moon (via rocket), would their waterbending be amplified as if it were a full moon?

      Yes, just like how the firebenders' bending would amplified as if Sozin's Comet has arrived, if the firebenders flew to the Sun.

        Loading editor
    • ~Boggy B~ wrote:

      Thinklogic wrote:
      Just curious... if waterbenders did fly to the moon (via rocket), would their waterbending be amplified as if it were a full moon?

      Yes, just like how the firebenders' bending would amplified as if Sozin's Comet has arrived, if the firebenders flew to the Sun.

      Hmm, actually, I don't believe it would be. A waterbender's power is amplified by the moon, but that is only because of the relationship between the moon and the tides; the push and pull. It's been a long-held belief in many cultures that a full moon has 'special' properties that affect humans as well as animals (though nothing of the kind has even been scientifically proven). Waterbending and firebending are different, and I don't think going to the moon would do anything more to waterbenders. There's also the issue of there not being water on the moon ^^"

        Loading editor
    • Fruipit wrote:

      ~Boggy B~ wrote:

      Thinklogic wrote:
      Just curious... if waterbenders did fly to the moon (via rocket), would their waterbending be amplified as if it were a full moon?
      Yes, just like how the firebenders' bending would amplified as if Sozin's Comet has arrived, if the firebenders flew to the Sun.

      Hmm, actually, I don't believe it would be. A waterbender's power is amplified by the moon, but that is only because of the relationship between the moon and the tides; the push and pull. It's been a long-held belief in many cultures that a full moon has 'special' properties that affect humans as well as animals (though nothing of the kind has even been scientifically proven). Waterbending and firebending are different, and I don't think going to the moon would do anything more to waterbenders. There's also the issue of there not being water on the moon ^^"

      Why did you reply to my comment instead of Thinklogic's? Also, I was just joking. Again.

        Loading editor
    • I wanted to address the idea of, if the sun were any closer, would firebenders be stronger (something your message alluded to, if not stated directly ^^"). I didn't realise you were joking aha it seemed about as valid as the idea of being closer to the moon augmenting a waterbender's bending.

        Loading editor
    • Fruipit wrote:
      I wanted to address the idea of, if the sun were any closer, would firebenders be stronger (something your message alluded to, if not stated directly ^^"). I didn't realise you were joking aha it seemed about as valid as the idea of being closer to the moon augmenting a waterbender's bending.

      You do realize that if the firebenders flew to the Sun they would be burned and killed, right?

        Loading editor
    • Oh, with the original suggestion having waterbenders on the moon, I was working with the assumption that these scenes were merely hypotheses of 'what's the ultimate power attainable by a water- or firebender', and thus wasn't counting real-world laws.

        Loading editor
    • 24.27.34.116 wrote:
      because of what you read part 1 of the Search, and you've been thinking if Azula whats throne from Zuko, do you think She whats it for finishing what she and her family what they started, by starting a war, and i think she doesn't care if Sozin's Comet won't return for another hundred years. or maybe she'll banished everyone on the Fire Nation. what do you think?

      To me, in "The Search", she want the throne cause she think that's her right to have it, and cause it will be de demonstration of her being superior to her brother. But I really think that she does not have a clue of what to do with it.

        Loading editor
    • ~Boggy B~ wrote:
      Thinklogic wrote:
      ~Boggy B~ wrote:
      The world would come to an end if the Fire Nation was under that psychopath's rule.
      Well yes... Azula would banish everyone from the Fire Nation
      As Avatar Thoyrn said, there are millions of people in the Fire Nation and it would take hours to banish them... But she would do it anyway. She'd probably try to take over the whole world like Ozai, just so she could banish everyone in the world.

      Billions even.

        Loading editor
    • there are definitely billions in the earth kingdom but for the fire nation that seems like overpopulation for any nation but the earth kingdom and the URN.

        Loading editor
    • Speaking of fire nation population, what do you think the precentage do think the population of the earth kingdome is fire nation.

        Loading editor
    • do you mean to ask how many people are earth kingdom citizens? because I would guess about double the Chinese population so around 3 billion.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      do you mean to ask how many people are earth kingdom citizens? because I would guess about double the Chinese population so around 3 billion.

      NO I mean what is the ethnic percentages of the earth kingdome like 17% fire nation, 5% south-western earth kingdom, 31% eastern earth kingdom, 22.5% western earth kingdom, 9% babarian, 18% mixed, 2% non-nomad air bender, 3% water tribe, 2.5 percent other.

        Loading editor
    • I really like Azula and stuff but I don't think she would be able to banish everyone on the capital. You see, trying to expell and banish a whole lot of nobles, generals, elite soldiers, [and even a group of elite earthbenders] would generate discontempt at one point or another. And when you anger that sort of people, you're getting into trouble with those that are responsible for keeping the realm in order. Having no one to replace them, the result would be a collapse on the command chain.

      And naturally, her awesome firebending powers wouldn't alone rule a kingdom, neither put everyone in fear. The military would topple her down, and the FN would be similar to post-Qing [and other eras] China, with bits of the land ruled by autonomous warlords. 

        Loading editor
    • Emperor Qin wrote:
      I really like Azula and stuff but I don't think she would be able to banish everyone on the capital. You see, trying to expell and banish a whole lot of nobles, generals, elite soldiers, [and even a group of elite earthbenders] would generate discontempt at one point or another. And when you anger that sort of people, you're getting into trouble with those that are responsible for keeping the realm in order. Having no one to replace them, the result would be a collapse on the command chain.

      And naturally, her awesome firebending powers wouldn't alone rule a kingdom, neither put everyone in fear. The military would topple her down, and the FN would be similar to post-Qing [and other eras] China, with bits of the land ruled by autonomous warlords. 

      You know... We were only joking when we said that Azula would banish everyone in the Fire Nation.

        Loading editor
    • I see... but sadly, she was insane enough so she could try something like that.  Well, banishing the Dai Li and the elite firebenders was enough proof. >_<  

        Loading editor
    • zuko will fight azula and kill her

        Loading editor
    • Saudeep101 wrote:
      zuko will fight azula and kill her

      He all ready foght Azule at the end of the first serise {SPOILERS} and zuko did beat her [technicaly Katara did actualy] then it was revealed in the comics Zuko droped her off in a Mental hospital.

        Loading editor
    • if I were Zuko I would not show mercy. I WOULD TAKE THAT BITCH DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      if I were Zuko I would not show mercy. I WOULD TAKE THAT BITCH DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      She was her sister, even if she was insain and Homosidal, she was still her sister.

        Loading editor
    • so who cares? I hold extreme disdain for my sister and wish to take her down I don't care if we are siblings.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      so who cares? I hold extreme disdain for my sister and wish to take her down I don't care if we are siblings.
      Lin Beifong displeased

      "Tell me about it"


        Loading editor
    • you have just as bad of a relationship with your sister?

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      you have just as bad of a relationship with your sister?

      Who are you asking?

        Loading editor
    • I think she wants the throne because she thinks she were born to rule and the only one fit to be Fire Lord.

      Just for arguments sake what would happen if she wasn't betrayed and never had her mental breakdown but Zuko still got away and chalenged her for a Agni Kai and lost?

        Loading editor
    • SaitamaBro wrote:
      I think she wants the throne because she thinks she were born to rule and the only one fit to be Fire Lord.

      Just for arguments sake what would happen if she wasn't betrayed and never had her mental breakdown but Zuko still got away and chalenged her for a Agni Kai and lost?

      She would have been killed or have her bending taken by Aang.

      What would happen afterwards? Who knows? I think the FN generals would sue the Avatar for peace.

        Loading editor

    • As I said before taking the throne would be the easy part. Can she keep it is the real question? Having the throne dos not mean she can rule effectively.

        Loading editor
    • Only if it's Azula of the second season, then she may keep the trone.

      But if we consider her wining the Agni Kai and defeating Katara she would be in trouble with Aang.

        Loading editor
    • ShortswitsoxZ wrote:
      Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      you have just as bad of a relationship with your sister?
      Who are you asking?

      He was most certainly replying to Thinklogic.

        Loading editor
    • ~Boggy B~ wrote:
      ShortswitsoxZ wrote:
      Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      you have just as bad of a relationship with your sister?
      Who are you asking?
      He was most certainly replying to Thinklogic.

      Oh now I get it.

        Loading editor
    • ~Boggy B~ wrote:
      ShortswitsoxZ wrote:
      Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      you have just as bad of a relationship with your sister?
      Who are you asking?
      He was most certainly replying to Thinklogic.

      My youngest sister writes the lyrics of "Let it Go" on her bedroom wall with her period blood (she was diagnosed as autistic)

      Id say my relationship with my younger sister is pretty bad

        Loading editor
    • Thinklogic wrote:
      ~Boggy B~ wrote:
      ShortswitsoxZ wrote:
      Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      you have just as bad of a relationship with your sister?
      Who are you asking?
      He was most certainly replying to Thinklogic.
      My youngest sister writes the lyrics of "Let it Go" on her bedroom wall with her period blood (she was diagnosed as autistic)

      Id say my relationship with my younger sister is pretty bad

      Fucking hell...

        Loading editor
    • Pnakasone wrote:

      As I said before taking the throne would be the easy part. Can she keep it is the real question? Having the throne dos not mean she can rule effectively.

      That's the greatest question. dismissing everyone out of the blank and acting that way would surely send to the entire FN a message about her real state. Once most generals realize how crazed she really is, even I [Azula fan forever] gotta admit: they'd overthrow her, and take power. 

        Loading editor
    • Emperor Qin wrote:
      Pnakasone wrote:

      As I said before taking the throne would be the easy part. Can she keep it is the real question? Having the throne dos not mean she can rule effectively.

      That's the greatest question. dismissing everyone out of the blank and acting that way would surely send to the entire FN a message about her real state. Once most generals realize how crazed she really is, even I [Azula fan forever] gotta admit: they'd overthrow her, and take power. 

      And, the war continues, as the fire nation is run by a millitary dictator ship.

        Loading editor
    • if Azula ran the fire nation there would be a rebellion, I would think that Azula would kill Zuko when taking the throne I'd hope Mai would be the one to take her down and the fire nation could have a new democratic government.

        Loading editor
    • I want to see Mai and Ty Lee versus Azula in a real fight. Meanwhile, some Dai Li agents are fighting the Kyoshi Warriors in the background.

        Loading editor
    • Waterbend.3.19 wrote:
      I want to see Mai and Ty Lee versus Azula in a real fight. Meanwhile, some Dai Li agents are fighting the Kyoshi Warriors in the background.

      I don't think the Dai li are going to go back to Azula.

        Loading editor
    • ShortswitsoxZ wrote:

      Waterbend.3.19 wrote:
      I want to see Mai and Ty Lee versus Azula in a real fight. Meanwhile, some Dai Li agents are fighting the Kyoshi Warriors in the background.

      I don't think the Dai li are going to go back to Azula.

      She may intimidate them into.

        Loading editor
    • Waterbend.3.19 wrote:

      ShortswitsoxZ wrote:

      Waterbend.3.19 wrote:
      I want to see Mai and Ty Lee versus Azula in a real fight. Meanwhile, some Dai Li agents are fighting the Kyoshi Warriors in the background.
      I don't think the Dai li are going to go back to Azula.

      She may intimidate them into.

      I don't think she realy has the power to controll them enymore.

        Loading editor
    • The Dai Li in a way need a leader to keep them from going astray In their great corruption.

        Loading editor
    • Waterbend.3.19 wrote:
      The Dai Li in a way need a leader to keep them from going astray In their great corruption.

      The Dai Li, like any decent armed force, like victorious, powerful, cunning leaders (because they will lead them to power, great rewards, etc). Sane Azula was their first option, insane Azula is not one.

        Loading editor
    • the Dai had their time with the fire princess and were then abolished and brought back by Hou-Ting.

        Loading editor
    • I feel the Dai Li always had wanted to uproot the Monarchy and control the Earth KIngdom.

        Loading editor
    • That might've been why they stayed with Azula, because she could help them.

        Loading editor
    • she only wanted to use them.

        Loading editor
    • I guess if she did fully become the ruler, perhaps she'll still become a schizophrenia (Since she was already beginning to freak out due to the fact she could probably be assassinated). Perhaps the banishment idea's a bit more believable than her starting the 100 year war again. If anything, perhaps that'll make it worse for her and her paranoia and insanity if she did try again, since she could no longer trust anyone in the world around her.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      if Azula ran the fire nation there would be a rebellion, I would think that Azula would kill Zuko when taking the throne I'd hope Mai would be the one to take her down and the fire nation could have a new democratic government.

      I think it would be a millitary dictator ship.

        Loading editor
    • I meant after Azula was taken down a disposed of Mai could create a democracy or maybe a republic or at the very least.

        Loading editor
    • I think it would be communist. She'd not allow anyone in or out except the military who'd be destroying anything they came across. Of course, in time, I actually think Azula would kill herself if no one killed her first.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      I meant after Azula was taken down a disposed of Mai could create a democracy or maybe a republic or at the very least.

      I Know you ment after, I think the generals would take over, making it a military Dictator ship.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder if having a new form of government like that would effect how other nations viewed them, making them less likely to want to trade with them.

        Loading editor
    • Swampbender55 wrote:
      I wonder if having a new form of government like that would effect how other nations viewed them, making them less likely to want to trade with them.

      I think that the Fire nation economy propered on it's own due to the amount of coal dposites in it's nation and other ores in it's colonies, so well it could due good for a hundred years of fighting everyone.

        Loading editor
    • ~Boggy B~ wrote:
      Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      if Azula ruled the entire world and banished everybody where would they go?
      The Moon, where Yue could be their queen.

      That`s a good idea

        Loading editor
    • makes me wonder when space travel will be invented in avatar. I hope Varrick, Zhu li, Asami and Korra build a spaceship and have a double date on the moon.

        Loading editor
    • I do think it's capable, but it might require spiritual energy. After all, think of what Kuvira's spirit weapon did, and it caused a portal that could send you to different places. If they could contain the portal to an enclosed area, I think they could open portals wherever they wanted, thus enabling them to travel. But I guess that still limits you to the spirit world, unless you could redirect the energy and interface it with your own program. But that's way in the future of Avatar. Maybe Varrick and Asami could visualize but one of their great grandchildren could make it a reality. After all, some of that tech isn't available to them.

        Loading editor
    • I mean the new portal could send you to the spirit world, not different places.

        Loading editor
    • Don't you mean Izumi?

        Loading editor
    • Azula couldn't banish everybody or she'd have nobody to be a tyrant over.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      Azula couldn't banish everybody or she'd have nobody to be a tyrant over.

      She would be to crazy to realize that at first.

        Loading editor
    • She would eventually rule the world. The world would then be perfect because it would bend to her will.....and all those who would dare oppoe her magnificence would be destroyed. 

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      if I were Zuko I would not show mercy. I WOULD TAKE THAT BITCH DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Zuko is a far kinder sweeter and prettier than you. Bwahaha!

        Loading editor
    • ShortswitsoxZ wrote:
      Emperor Qin wrote:
      Pnakasone wrote:

      As I said before taking the throne would be the easy part. Can she keep it is the real question? Having the throne dos not mean she can rule effectively.

      That's the greatest question. dismissing everyone out of the blank and acting that way would surely send to the entire FN a message about her real state. Once most generals realize how crazed she really is, even I [Azula fan forever] gotta admit: they'd overthrow her, and take power. 
      And, the war continues, as the fire nation is run by a millitary dictator ship.

      You see why Avatar and then Katara needed to step in?  Even Iroh, the nicest man in the universe, doesn't want to deal with these people's sh*t anymore. Rather then be a king of an entire country, he would rather work retail and play board games.  The Fire nation is super messed up. And Zuko is probably always going to be a little off just surviving that crazy family.

      Kuvira would bitch smack Azula so hard for being a brat that Azula would taste dirt and iron filings for the rest of her life... and they would be so in love.  

      It would be like the Earth Kingdom rebellion only people would break into Re-education camps to get away from "Her."

        Loading editor
    • Kuvira? well, she's awesome. Someone like her would be the best ruler for the FN, but that wasn't an option then. I've became such a massive fan of her, to the point that it overcame most of my favorite FN characters.

      But at the time of the duel, the choice was between formerly-effective but now crazed Azula, and incompetent Zuko. >_> 

      The third path would be warlordism and rebellion against Zuko, most realistically feasible one. but since the creators would evoke their trump card (just let the Avatar intervene and everything's ok), chances for a nice story around that are very low, except something that would make the Avatar think twice. (a very powerful warrior, a superweapon, whatever). 

        Loading editor
    • Is it possible for someone other than the Avatar to bend more than one element?

        Loading editor
    • no. seeing as there are probably no more lion turtles to grant bending with energybending left a bender cannot get a second element as a lion turtle would have to grant it

        Loading editor
    • Emperor Qin wrote:
      I see... but sadly, she was insane enough so she could try something like that.  Well, banishing the Dai Li and the elite firebenders was enough proof. >_<  
      • The Imperial Firebenders

        I don't think she banished them because she was insane, I think she banished them out of paranoia. She use to think that Mai and Ty Lee were the most loyal sidekicks ever until they betrayed her. Of course she'll want to get rid of the Dai Li before they do the same to her. Hell, I don't know why people even think that's a stupid move. The Dai Li do things for power, not honor. That's why they went back to the Earth King after the war ended. After the unexpected betrayal of Mai and Ty Lee, she was really paranoid about another one. The whole "You're five minutes late so you're obviously un-loyal agents who would turn againist me" thing was probably just an excuse to say "You guys have a reputation for sneaky and treasonous crimes so I'm just gonna use this as excuse to get rid of you guys". Of course, this paranoia slowly started to go overboard to insanity which is proabably why people think she was crazy for banishing the Dai Li. I personally would have done the same.

        Loading editor
    • When did she banish her Imperial Guards?

        Loading editor
    • SorcererSupreme21 wrote:
      When did she banish her Imperial Guards?

      Lo: "Why did you banish all your Dai Li agents?"

      Li: "And the Imperial Firebenders?"

        (Sozin's Comet: Into The Inferno)

      Does that answer your question?

        Loading editor
    • Okay.

        Loading editor
    • there is a crazy theory on facebook's pentapox after dark that all the people she banished created a thriving colony on a nearby island 

        Loading editor
    • That would be HILARIOUS.

        Loading editor
    • Imho she would end up like Nero or Caligula at the end. She didn't had enough sanity to rule the state. It was obvious even in several parts of Season II. She made a perfect millitary commander, but constantly using same methods in politics usually leads to massive uprisings and conspiracies. (Read Machiavelli for futher information. Constantly pressuring your own people always ends badly. Her friends proved it). Plus she ended being paranoid and made many retarded decisions in a small amount of time of her regency. Therefore, most likely she would end up being killed or would commite suicide because of his insanity and paranoia.

      Zuko, on the otherhand could understand his people, were consultating before making decisions, was more kind and moderatly strict. Plus he had many powerfull allies (including avatar ofc). also, ending a war made angry only part of high-position-bureaucrats and millitary commanders. As for common folks and soldiers, they would be happy that tiresome war ended. main mistake, that Zuko made, was the fact, that he rushed too early about restoration of peace at the beginning. Other than that, his domestic policy was good.

      So Azula didn't stand a chance to rule the country. Even if she kulled Zuko, she would've ended being a victim of a coup.

      P.S. Still my favorite character, though :D

        Loading editor
    • I just wonder who the general public favored more as alot of people still saw Zuko as a traitor and the people knew about Azula's poor mental health condition, it makes you wonder if people began to question thge royal family, i can see a rumor that people spread that Azula's mental illnesses were the cause of incest. Typical royal family scandals.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      I just wonder who the general public favored more as alot of people still saw Zuko as a traitor and the people knew about Azula's poor mental health condition, it makes you wonder if people began to question thge royal family, i can see a rumor that people spread that Azula's mental illnesses were the cause of incest. Typical royal family scandals.

      Well, it's pretty obvious that the people who didn't mind or preferred Zuko's new era of love and peace favored him and people who were supporters of the War favored Azula (in comparison to Zuko). Ehm, people do very much love talking rumors about Royal Family scandals (I imagine the common people loved gossiping about Zuko, since he always seemed to switch sides) but I don't really think secret affairs in the family is something that would be a popular theory amongst them. Also, what do you mean by incest was the cause of her mental breakdown? Ozai didn't have a sister. Ursa was...well, I don't really think anyone knew where she came from. Just some random noble's daughter whose position in society grew greatly after marrying into the Royal Family, was probably what everyone was under the impression of. The only thing I can catch here is that she caught an illness from an affair with Zuko?

        Loading editor
    • i never meant Ursa. however, we never knew who Illah was (Azulon's wife) or whomever Sozin married.

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      i never meant Ursa. however, we never knew who Illah was (Azulon's wife) or whomever Sozin married.

      We never saw any siblings attending Sozin's birthday party, so it's likely that Sozin was an only child. Sozin was also very old by the time he had his first child, so whatever sister he had whom was alive would have reached menopause by the time Sozin had his son. It's hard to tell about Ilah, though, mainly because we have so little knowledge about her. Oh, and I forgot to add that the public only knew that Azula suffered a mental breakdown during her time as Princess Regent. So logically, they'd assume it was the pressure of the throne that broke her.

        Loading editor
    • a mental breakdown from pressure is no fun to gossip about so it is very likely that there could have been many spinds on that

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      a mental breakdown from pressure is no fun to gossip about so it is very likely that there could have been many spinds on that

      Sure there were rumors about the unexpected events during Sozin's comet. If the people of the Fire Nation were spirtual, maybe they'd talk about how their strong dear Princess Azula was cursed by the Evil Zuko and his Water Tribe temptress whom polluted his mind and sent one her curses from her savage land amongst the Fire Nation to weaken them. 

        Loading editor
    • that sounds like some puritain crap right there

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      that sounds like some puritain crap right there

      I think you mean Puritan.

        Loading editor
    • that's what i said

        Loading editor
    • Avatar thoyrn wrote:
      that's what i said

      You misspelled the word, however, so I corrected you. 

        Loading editor
    • An anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message