Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When Momo and Appa were separated from Aang, Katara, and Sokka, they encountered Tho and Due, both of whom began hunting them down. Aang found Appa and Momo, preventing Tho and Due from eating them. Despite having just been attacked by the Avatar, the tribesmen were more than happy to find fellow waterbenders outside of the swamp in Aang and Katara. They later invited the team to dinner at a small settlement within the swamp.
Tho, Due, and Huu later helped with the initial land stage of the invasion of the Fire Nation, but remained behind when the invasion force started scaling the volcano. When the eclipse ended, the Fire Nation deployed its airships. The airships proceeded to the beach to destroy the submarines. The three waterbenders tried to protect the submarines, but their efforts proved to be in vain. A bomb blew them down, but they survived. Like the rest of the adult fighters, Tho was held at a Fire Nation prison, but was released at the end of the Hundred Year War and later attended Fire Lord Zuko's coronation.
Tho was a simple man who loved living in the swamp. He was one of the smarter members of his tribe, and was usually the one instructing Due and the others on what to do. Like Due, he cared for his tribe and wanted what was best for everyone. Tho was a hospitable person and was more than happy to have a few visitors over for dinner.
Tho was a powerful and strong waterbender, proving his skill in both the swamp and during the invasion of the Fire Nation. Tho also was a master of the rigid and stiff Foggy Swamp waterbending style.
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Book Two: Earth (土)
- 204. "The Swamp"
Book Three: Fire (火)
- 310. "The Day of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion"
- 311. "The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse" (no lines)
- 321. "Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang" (no lines)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hedrick, Tim (writer) & Volpe, Giancarlo (director). (April 14, 2006). "The Swamp". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 2. Episode 4. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ DiMartino, Michael Dante (writer) & Volpe, Giancarlo (director). (November 30, 2007). "The Day of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 3. Episode 10. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ Ehasz, Aaron (writer) & Dos Santos, Joaquim (director). (November 30, 2007). "The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 3. Episode 11. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ DiMartino, Michael Dante, Konietzko, Bryan (writers) & Dos Santos, Joaquim (director). (July 19, 2008). "Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 3. Episode 21. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ From older Avatar: The Last Airbender official site, originally on Nick.com (link). No longer updated.