Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| || This is nothing more than ... a construction project.
This page is under construction. Please contribute in helping this page.
The Legend of Korra—The Art of the Animated Series, Book Three: Change (ISBN 1-61655-565-3) is an art book written by Michael Dante DiMartino, Bryan Konietzko, and Joaquim Dos Santos that is based on the third book of The Legend of Korra. Similar to its predecessor, the volume offers an inside look at the developmental and creative process that Book Three underwent prior to its release through a series of preliminary artworks supplemented by commentary from the creators.
The third of four art books, one for each book in the series, it was released on January 20, 2015, and spans 188 pages.
This book contains fifteen chapters:
- A Breath of Fresh Air (pages eight through 23)
- Rebirth (pages 24 through 43)
- The Earth Queen (pages 44 through 57)
- In Harm's Way (pages 56 through 65)
- The Metal Clan (pages 66 through 79)
- Old Wounds (pages 80 through 91)
- Original Airbenders (pages 92 through 103)
- The Terror Within (pages 104 through 111)
- The Stakeout (pages 112 through 125)
- Long Live the Queen (pages 126 through 137)
- The Ultimatum (pages 138 through 149)
- Enter the Void (pages 150 through 159)
- Venom of the Red Lotus (pages 160 through 175)
- Ancillary Art (pages 176 through 187)
It also includes an introduction by Avatar creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino on pages six and seven, respectively.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender—The Art of the Animated Series
- List of Avatar books
- The Legend of Korra: Enhanced Experience
- The Legend of Korra—The Art of the Animated Series, Book One: Air
- The Legend of Korra—The Art of the Animated Series, Book Two: Spirits
- The Legend of Korra—The Art of the Animated Series, Book Four: Balance