| || This is nothing more than ... a construction project.
This page is under construction. Please contribute in helping this page.
The Legend of Korra — The Art of the Animated Series, Book Four: Balance (ISBN 1-61655-687-0) is an art book written by Michael Dante DiMartino, Bryan Konietzko, and Joaquim Dos Santos that is based on the fourth book of The Legend of Korra. Similar to its three predecessors, the volume offers an inside look at the developmental and creative process that Book Four underwent prior to its release through a series of preliminary artworks supplemented by commentary from the creators.
The last of four art books, one for each book in the series, it was released on September 15, 2015, and spans 184 pages.
The book contains thirteen chapters:
- After All These Years (pages eight through 23)
- Korra Alone (pages 24 through 35)
- The Coronation (pages 36 through 45)
- The Calling (pages 46 through 55)
- Enemy at the Gates (pages 56 through 67)
- Battle of Zaofu (pages 68 through 81)
- Reunion (pages 82 through 93)
- Beyond the Wilds (pages 94 through 105)
- Operation Beifong (pages 106 through 117)
- Kuvira's Gambit (pages 118 through 131)
- Day of the Colossus (pages 132 through 143)
- The Last Stand (pages 144 through 165)
- Ancillary Art (pages 166 through 183)
It also includes an introduction by Avatar creators Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko on pages six and seven.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender—The Art of the Animated Series
- List of Avatar books
- The Legend of Korra: Enhanced Experience
- The Legend of Korra—The Art of the Animated Series, Book One: Air
- The Legend of Korra—The Art of the Animated Series, Book Two: Spirits
- The Legend of Korra—The Art of the Animated Series, Book Three: Change