|Skip to table of contents|
This is the talk page for the article "The Boy in the Iceberg".
This article is currently rated C-class on the Avatar Wiki grading system.
Isn't the subtitle the boy in the iceberg? Howabout1 18:33, 2 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- STOP IT!! Do you know how hard that was to make, as you are the second person to remove it in this couple of hours?! I can't keep just adding it. I am sorry, but that was an extremely rude thing to do. It's a fine inclusion, I don't understand why you don't like it. It gives a quick overview of what and who appeared in the episode since most readers don't read the synopsis. --SuperFlash101 22:47, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I was. What's your problem with it? --SuperFlash101 22:49, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
I see no real need for this, if you feel very strongly about it, I suggest making a collapsible template, so it doesn't take so much of the page. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:53, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
- Perhaps one could use HTML coding to make columns? The 888th Avatar - Talk 22:54, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
- I dought it, and I think that this makes our usually short episode pages longer. Plus, say you are just some browsing user. Do you really want to read the entire summary just because you want to check if something was in it? Or do you want it right there and clear? --SuperFlash101 22:56, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
- I see. Good idea, I just find this simpler but, hey, at least it's a compromise. --SuperFlash101 23:00, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
Okay, since it's been a while and no one's objected, I'll put it back and we'll fix it up when necessary. --SuperFlash101 21:38, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
the apperence section is a waste of space.User:Luvingazula - Talk 21:20, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- I've been patient for a while now, but my patience is admittedly wearing pretty thin. We have Appearances sections for just a few episodes. The other 50+ episodes do not have Appearances sections. If we are going to have those sections, then work should be done to bring the other episode pages in line with these few. If the section's proposer, Flash, won't work on the rest of them, I'm afraid I'll have to delete the first few Appearances sections in the name of consistency. The 888th Avatar (Talk) 11:11, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
What's the tense of this article supposed to be? "After Katara breaks through the ice, she finds the person was a young boy..." This sentence uses first present, then past tense. Aangman793 (talk) 00:26, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
Just a note to add in the goof section - when the children are using appas tail as a slide in one scene you see its on sticks (to make appas tail lift of the ground) and next scene its on the floor and in the next scene its back on the sticks. watch the episode if ure not sure what i mean. Richi2k9 March 17 2007
Another goof - it can't be wintertime if the south pole is facing closer to the sun. Consider our Earth - when it's winter in the north, that's because the north pole is farthest away from the sun at that point in Earth's orbit. At that same time the south pole is in summertime.
So Midnight Sun Madness could only be possible in the summer. --188.8.131.52 03:42, May 9, 2010 (UTC)
In this article under the synopsis section it reads "After Katara breaks through the ice, she finds the person is a young boy with strange arrow-like marks on his head, hands, and feet." but since the young boy's (Aang) feet is covered by his shoes the arrow-like marks is not visible on his feet. Therfore I think that this sentenced should be changed to this (After Katara breaks through the ice, she finds the person is a young boy with strange arrow-like marks on his head and hands). Does someone have any objections?ELEMENTAL UNITY (wall • contribs) 17:43, September 21, 2014 (UTC)