|Skip to table of contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Suki".
This article is currently rated A-class on the Avatar Wiki grading system.
What's the source on Suki's age? -22.214.171.124 16:25, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
Nick's Avatar site. Omnibender 22:12, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
Oh, come on, everyone likes Suki!!! How come I'm the only one who visits her page? Suki is my fave character. Everyone should love Suki!!! Spread the word!!!
--Warrior Suki 00:33, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
Radarclerk 03:27, 10 December 2008 (UTC) You aint the only one.
No alot of people hate infact theey say she should be the villiam and I do hate Suki so I would have to agree--KataraTophAzula 22:33, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
I think people either strongly like Suki or strongly hate her. I happen to like her but I respect others' opinions.--Theavatarisback 19:11, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
New profile image
- Well, we do it for everyone else. So, yeah! --SuperFlash101 23:21, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
- Agreed. For the sake of picking good images. I'm only worried about how Suki looks in the image, is she going to be in her KW outfit, the BR prison clothes or her FN disguise. Are there any pictures of her in EK clothes without the make up in season three? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:09, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
The thing is, Suki with the makeup is kind of her definitive look, and there's no close-up pictures of her wearing the makeup in season 3. Do we mind having a profile pic of Suki sans-makeup? Puragus Talk 04:25, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- There are pros and cons of having her with make-up. The pro of having make-up is that it is what she normally looks like, it's her defining look. The con is that it is not naturally how she looks. The 888th Avatar - Talk 06:55, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- We'll just put up a gallery and vote according to whether one wants make-up or not. The 888th Avatar - Talk 15:20, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
We need to see what matters most. It has to be season three, that we all agree. About clothes and make-up, I think the best case is EK clothes with no make-up, followed by FN clothes with no make-up and EK clothes with make-up. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:51, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
I say we use her Fire Nation disguise. Vaznock 20:54, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
FN disguise or FN prison outfit? I think that if we use FN clothes, the prison outfit will class less with the EK character box than the FN clothes from 317 onwards. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:21, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- It's impossible to get a good Season 3 image with Earth Kingdom clothing and no make-up, there are no close-ups of her like that. If we use Fire Nation clothing, we definitely should use the disguise, the prison outfit looks terrible. The 888th Avatar - Talk 00:42, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
This discussion seems to have faded away. I think I want to re-open it. Vaznock 17:00, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
- Ya, I noticed that too. The problem is that we don't really know a good Suki from Season 3. The 888th Avatar (Talk) 23:03, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
- I don't know. That one seems like she's really pissed and it's a little too much of a close up for my liking. Sorry, I didn't mean for me to shoot down your idea. - Avatar Junky -Talk 21:58, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
I was reading the history article which says she claims to have years of stealth training, and since I doubt she just made it up, shouldn't this also be listed in abilities?
New Image 2.0
Why the heck is her image still not Season 3? It seems you couldn't find any, but just tell me how to find pictures and I'll try my best. Your waterbending won't do you much good, LibrarianFan (talk • contribs)
Trivia or Goof
I was looking through some avatar pics when i noticed that it seems suki's eye color changes between her intoduction and the rest of her appearinces. so i was wondering is that trivia, a goof or should i just leave it alone?http://media.photobucket.com/image/avatar%20the%20last%20airbender/lil_truca92/Avatar-%20The%20Last%20Airbender/Avatar%20The%20Last%20Airbender/0323.jpg?o=632. compare this to her Serpent's Pass pic for proof. MajesticGladiator (talk • contribs) 19:53, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
Is she the Oldest?
The first thing the page says is that she is the eldest Kyoshi warrior, I don't remeber this ever being in the show either so is this proven or what? Kentl (talk • contribs) 05:55, October 5, 2010 (UTC)