|Skip to table of contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Korra".
This article is currently rated C-class on the Avatar Wiki grading system.
"She is the first female water avatar in about 1000 years " Edit
- Korra is the first female avatar to hail from a water tribe in about 1,000 years. --KiumaruHamachi (talk • contribs) 00:56, July 24, 2010 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
- I think your rounding it. You are close but let's get info from the creators so we can can varify. Unless someone minds working out the math here.
- 21:51, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
You'd think people who worry about possible incest ruining their ship would worry less about whether she might be tenzin's cousin X times removed, and more about the fact that, oh, I don't know... she's technically HIS FATHER.
They'd be like in the middle of making out, and then Aang pops up and is all "Son, did you clean your room, you always forget. :-/" 220.127.116.11 03:00, August 3, 2010 (UTC)aran
Line test Edit
Nope....--Courage 21:07, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
OMG IT'S OMNIBENDER. But, nah. The line test is the latest. The people in the clip kind of gives an insight on how the rest of the people will look though. For one, they're not in like typical steampunk clothing, like I feared, so that's good. And they seem to be using normal weapons and not super advanced.
OH MY GOODNES!
I think it should be listed as 16-17, as Bryan says they need to clear it up, implying there is not yet a definitive answer and they need to talk about it first.-- Olórin The White Talk・Friends 00:59, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Mike: Korra is 16 so she’s older than Aang was.
- Bryan: I thought Korra was 17 so Mike and I have to get our stories straight.
- Mike definitely states the age as 16. Bryan implies that some of the stories need to be fixed, because he thought Korra was 17, when she isn't (note use of past tense). The 888th Avatar (talk) 02:45, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Note, Bryan says they have to get their stories straight, implying they need to talk about it and make the final decision, not just "I guess nevermind then."-- Olórin The White Talk・Friends 08:28, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- "Get their stories straight" doesn't imply a final decision needing to be made about ages, it implies some "straightening" of the storylines they are writing. The 888th Avatar (talk) 08:32, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I thought it was pretty obvious. Mike said point blank that "Korra is 16", whereas Bryan mistaken her age as 17 ("I thought Korra was 17").AvaFan MsgMe 07:42, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I remember reading somewhere it was 16, maybe it was here. Just put 16-17 until we know for sure. Moon Beam (talk contribs) 07:29, May 5, 2011 (UTC)
Age Again Edit
I must bring this up again. The creators said they needed to get their stories "straight", they haven't decided if she is 16 or 17, I think we should have her age as 16-17. Seriously, here is the quote:
Michael DiMartino: Korra is 16 so she’s older than Aang was.
Bryan Konietzko : I thought Korra was 17 so Mike and I have to get our stories straight.
--03:48, July 14, 2011 (UTC)
The recent parts of this article are very badly written. Too much unnecessary detail, the sentences are too long and all logic and clarity is lost because of this. Example (in the "Defeating Amon" section): "Korra and Mako stayed behind and acquired the attention of Amon where they eluded him across the hallways and hides in one of the rooms".
Somebody should consider rewrinting/rephrasing the article - it is about the main character of the second Avatar series.
18.104.22.168 21:42, June 23, 2012 (UTC)silviu
Korra's position Edit
In the infobox where it has the position category, should it say "Fully Realized Avatar" instead of "Avatar in training"? Because Korra has mastered all the elements and control the Avatar state.22.214.171.124 18:30, June 28, 2012 (UTC)