|Skip to table of contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Jet".
What is our source for Jet's age? I think I do remember reading he was seventeen at the age of death, can someone find a transcript for the 2007 SDCC? I think there was something there, other than confirmation of his death. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:12, 31 December 2008 (UTC)
- I'll get right on it. --SuperFlash101 19:13, 31 December 2008 (UTC)
- Okay, scratch that. I went everywhere to find a trasncript, didn't find it, then looked on YouTube where the only video of it was lower then the Black Sea. --SuperFlash101 21:25, 31 December 2008 (UTC)
Featured Article Nomination
Has this article been on the main page as a featured article yet? I think it makes a good candidate. Sims127 06:00, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- It has not, and it should not. We need to stop putting up character pages for featured status, because most of them aren't as good as some of the location, organisation and event articles. The 888th Avatar - Talk 07:41, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
I never understood how Long Feng's attack killed Jet.Did it hit his heart or something?
- It probably caused internal organ damage and internal bleeding. Those types of wounds are almost certainly fatal for someone living in the Avatar World, where medical technology is nowhere near our world. Even in the real world, those wounds are fatal without immediate medical attention, and sometimes people die of internal bleeding and organ damage even with substantial medical assistance. The 888th Avatar (Talk) 07:50, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
Internal Bleeding would be enough to kill him,right?
gohanRULEZ 08:18, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
- It usually is, because it's difficult to stop the bleeding, and it just continues. The organ damage kills faster though. The 888th Avatar (Talk) 08:21, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
Who wrote in the trivia box that Jet was the first character to die onscreen? This is wrong. It was Yue.Fire Eater 21:11, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
Did we all forget about Zhaos death ? So even those who argue that Yue wasnt the first to die on screen, can certainly remember shows brutal drowning.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (wall)
Given that we're slowly trying to replace anything with an AvatarSpirit logo with a high-quality image, I'd like to replace the image for the "Background" section. The thing is, I can use two images; one is an exact higher-quality copy of the image that's already there. The other is a shot of Jet standing in front of his burning home. Which do people think would be better for the article. I don't think a vote is needed here, at least not yet, but I'd like some opinions. Puragus Talk 05:08, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
I think the text in the article tells us he is not crying Vaznock. B, as a small image, may look like there are stars and not cinders. A shows the fire clearly and with a proper caption it'l work best. Piandao Talk 22:55, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
Well, it's the end of the day, at least where I am, and it looks like most active users have gotten the chance to vote. I don't want this to go on for very long, especially since it's a minor issue. I'm closing the vote with Image A as the clear winner. Puragus Talk 05:03, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Dcasawang1 - Talk - Contributions 20:57, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- Piandao Talk
- The 888th Avatar (Talk) 01:08, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- —Excelsior, The Flash - (Talk to me, talk to me, talk to me bay-bay!) 21:13, 30 April 2009 (UTC) Much more epic.
|This discussion is closed. The result of this discussion was:|
|Image A has been chosen|
|Please do not edit this discussion.|
The current quote seems a little dull and undescriptive of Jet. Can it be changed to something like when he said "You're an outcast, like me" to Zuko or "The Fire Nation thinks it doesn't have to worry about kids hiding in trees. They are DEAD WRONG!"? Tophvision 00:55, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
ok so me and my friend were looking at the stuff about the movie in 2010 and where the hell is jet!?! no one will see a movie without jet in it! well we me and my friend wont! so is he in the mivie or not!?—Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (wall)
- Well, he was in only 1 episode for Book 1, and didn't play a large role in the overall story for Book 1. He played a larger role in Book 2, so if they leave him out of the second movie it may cause problems, but I see no direct problem with leaving him out of the first movie. Tophvision 16:07, December 12, 2009 (UTC)