|Skip to table of contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Bumi (King of Omashu)".
This article is currently rated C-class on the Avatar Wiki grading system.
US fair use policy states that television screenshots should only be used in moderation and only when absolutely necessary. Doesn't this article have too many images, considering they are all from a copyrighted source? 188.8.131.52 00:33, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
Bumi vs Toph
So what would everyone think about a fight between Bumi and Toph? If you ask me it would be incredibly close. Who do you think would win? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Avatar Otis (talk • contribs). This note was added on 04:11, January 23, 2012 (UTC).
- Hi! You probably don't know this, but article talk pages are for discussing improvements only. Please post these comments at Forum:Avatar-related Discussion. Thank you, and enjoy the wiki! The 888th Avatar (Talk) 09:44, 4 April 2009 (UTC)
I seem to remember there being a better quote. What happened to it?--10.8.2.158 21:09, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
Why? --Swordfire 21:13, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
By the way I was 10.8.2.158--Swordfire 21:14, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
But it's not an actual quote of Bumi. Wouldn't it be better to have that quote where he says "I hope you think like a mad genius!"? Tophvision 21:18, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
Should we change it? --Swordfire 21:28, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
I'm sorry but I think you didn't choose the proper quote. Think about it: open your brain to the possibilities sounds more poetical than think like a mad genius. Right?OrderOfTheWhiteLotus
- I feel indifferent to the change, but you will need community approval to change the quote, until that happens, the current quote stays. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:10, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
I was just watching Return to Omashu and it occured to me that his right eye (the one that's really open) appears the same way as Toph's eyes, but his left eye is the normal Earth Kingdom deep green. Is it possible that he's blind in his right eye? Ty Lee's biggest fan, AcrobatFan 05:21, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Bumi is one of the few characters to have armpit hair.
- This should be in the trivia, should it not? Because it is interesting to note that in the entire series of many various characters we encounter, he's like nearly the only one to be shown as such. A trivia should be for unique and relevant information pertaining to the page / character. However, where is the line drawn? Is this information too much?
- Example being. On Aang's page, a trivia point is that "According to himself, Aang is a terrible Tsungi Hornist." - Does it belong, when this does not? Aka; should the above be re-added to the Trivia section. Vulmen (talk • contribs) 01:46, April 5, 2011 (UTC)
I don't think it should be their, what is the point? How is this relevant at all? Do we really need to know he is the only person with armpit hair? This is not relevant in any way; it would be relevant. If it was mentioned again and again, then maybe it is notable, but it's not. Katara and Sokka are the only ones to mention going to the restroom, but it's not notable enough to be said in trivia.