Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"My chef was a pirate, but now he's a culinary master. People change."|
|— Suyin Beifong to her sister regarding her chef.|
In 171 AG, Suyin asked her chef to prepare dinner for her family, who was hosting Avatar Korra and her company. That night, the chef entered the matriarch's dining hall and presented the group with a dish consisting of seared wild elephant koi with a ginger-infused pea tendril and hibiscus root salad, much to Suyin's delight.
The Legend of Korra
Book Three: Change (易)
- The "kalenutsco" prepared by the chef is a reference to Bryan Konietzko. The idea for the drink was developed by Michael Dante DiMartino, Tim Hedrick, Joshua Hamilton, and Katie Mattila based on Konietzko's propensity for raw vegan smoothies.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 DiMartino, Michael Dante (writer) & Heck, Colin (director). (July 11, 2014). "The Metal Clan". The Legend of Korra. Season 2. Episode 5. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ Mattila, Katie (writer) & Graham, Ian (director). (July 18, 2014). "Old Wounds". The Legend of Korra. Season 2. Episode 6. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ Hamilton, Joshua (writer) & Heck, Colin (director). (July 25, 2014). "The Terror Within". The Legend of Korra. Season 2. Episode 8. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ Konietzko, Bryan (July 19, 2014). Bryan Konietzko talks about "kalenutsco". Tumblr. Retrieved on July 21, 2014.