Super Brawl 3 is an online crossover game hosted on Nick.com, in which both heroes and villains from various Nickelodeon cartoons can be played as brawlers.
The objective of the game is to battle and defeat the enemies your chosen character has been pitted against. All the characters have the same standard moves, though they each have a unique combo that can be achieved by hitting a special sequence, which is different for each character.
- Up arrow — jump
- Right arrow — move right
- Left arrow — move left
- Down arrow — block
- X — punch
- Z — kick
- C — Special attack
- Special combo move — This move is different for all characters. For Korra, it is right arrow, left arrow, X, and produces an Avatar blast which causes her to bend all four elements at the same time. For Amon, it is down arrow, right arrow, Z, and produces a bloodbending stun, a strong, quick blow to the opponent.
The special attack can only be used when the fan power meter is full. The effects vary from character to character, and when charged completely, the playing field is engulfed in lightning-like images along with a powerful attack. For Korra, the playing field is engulfed in gold-colored lightning, Naga runs across the screen, and a fangirl/boy (the choice is given at the start of the game) cheers from the side. For Amon, the playing field is engulfed in purple-colored lightning and the fangirl/boy shoots lightning at the opponent.
- Story Mode: Pick a brawler and difficulty. Battle opponents to be crowned the ultimate brawler.
- Free Play: Pick a brawler, a computer controlled opponent, difficulty, and the stage. First player to win two matches wins.
- Multiplayer: Play as either a guest or with an account in either free play mode or tournament mode. Pick a brawler and stage, and the computer finds another opponent. If in free play mode, the first to win two games wins.
- Training: Pick a brawler, stage, and opponent. The training mode teaches you the special combo move for each character, and the opponent rejuvenates health every time their health gets to a critical level.
Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra
Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
- Master Junjie (Golden Lotus Clap, Sneak Attack)
- Po (Panda Belly Pound, Thunderclap)
Monsters vs. Aliens
Power Rangers Samurai
- Antonio Garcia "Gold Ranger" (Barracuda Blades, Octozord)
- Master Xandred (Mooger Portal Punch, Giant Fists)
- Rabbids* (Fire Breath, Rabbids Run)
Sanjay & Craig
- Noodman* (Brawlberry Pie, Raining Blueberries)
- Sanjay & Craig* (Snakey Slash, Raining Arcade Machines)
- Abrasive SpongeBob (Scratch Slide, Jellyfish Swarm)
- Plankton (Robo Cannon, Chum Bucket)
- SpongeBob (Jellyfish Blast, Bubble Swipe)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Donatello "Donnie" (Bo Staff Shockwave, Metallic Cylinder)
- Leonardo "Leo" (Dash & Slash, TV Toss)
- Michelangelo "Mikey" (Electric Boogaloo, Pizza Truck)
- Raphael "Raph" (100 Sai Stab, Sai Storm)
- Shredder (Shredding Spark, Shred Wave)
The Fairly OddParents
- Denzel Quincy Crocker (Ultimate F, F Eruption)
- Timmy Turner (Fairy Beam, Fairy Assault)
- Bloom (Dragonfire Fury, Fireball)
* As of update.
** As of second update.
*** As of third update.
- Aang Memorial
- Alfea tower
- Downtown rooftops
- Fairy World Stadium
- Krusty Krab Alley
- Oogway's retreat
- Rabbids Apartment
- Sanzu River
- The Frycade
- When Korra attacks, the attack is helped along by alternating elements of earth, water, and fire.
- The Aang Memorial stage takes place on the arm of Aang's statue; there are also several Equalist banners in the background.
- Breadwinners and Tufflips are the only characters who do not have their own fans to select.