Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Super Brawl 2 is a game hosted on Nick.com.
Numerous Nickelodeon characters are pit against one another in an all-out brawl. Choose a Nicktoon and fight hand-to-hand in the four modes of play.
- Up arrow key – Jump
- Down arrow key – Defend
- Left arrow key – Move leftward
- Right arrow key – Move rightward
- "X" – Punch
- "Z" – Kick
- Up arrow key + "Z" – Jump attack
- Right arrow key + right arrow key + "X" – Special attack (additional information below)
- Space-bar – Switch player (tag team mode only, additional information below)
There are four modes of play for the player to choose from, each of which entails a different experience and unique conditions. These four modes are:
- Arcade – The player makes the choices of who it is he or she fights and of what stage it is in which he or she brawls.
- Tournament – The player chooses a character as his or her brawler and the tournament begins. The player must advance through five randomly picked challengers and defeat each of them to claim victory in the tournament.
- Tag team – Two characters are pit against two others in a tag team match.
- Survival – This mode gives the player a chance to play consecutive, no-pause matches against a barrage of characters. The player only has one bar of health, so he or she must be wary to conserve it and survive for as long as possible.
Each round of one match is eighty seconds long, and if that time runs out, whichever combatant has the most health left is the winner. Winning two rounds of a match incurs victory for whoever won twice, and the game progresses to the next match. The same rules apply for subsequent rounds and matches.
A bonus round will begin upon completion of the tournament's third match. Bottles fly at the player's character, but they do not have any damaging capabilities. Instead, the player must attempt to shatter as many of these bottles as possible. Each smashed bottle awards the player a few points that go toward his or her point total. When the bonus round is completed, the tournament proceeds.
As the tournament progresses from the first to the fifth match, the player's opponents gradually rise in competence and fighting intensity until the fifth match, during which the difficulty is highest. Winning the tournament ten times allows the player to brawl with the "hardest challenger yet".
The player chooses the two characters for his or her tag team before picking out the two for his or her opponent's tag team. When the match begins, the characters of the respective teams who were chosen first are the ones who by default are first in the ring. The player as well as the COM may switch to the other tag team member at any time, the player doing so with the space-bar. In order to win, either side must deplete the health of the opponent tag team members.
Once the player has chosen the character he or she wants to control, the first match begins. When the first opposing character is defeated, another one falls onto the stage to take the previous character's place. About a quarter of the player character's health is restored for every opponent he or she manages to defeat. The opponents in survival mode are slightly stronger than they are in the other modes, making it more difficult for the player to keep a high health from one round to the next. With twenty-one rounds in all (that is, twenty-one characters to defeat), it is considerably more challenging than the other modes in terms of strategy.
- Chum Chum
- Classic SpongeBob
- Danny Phantom
- Dr. Blowhole
- Dudley Puppy
- Jimmy Neutron
- King Julien
- Kitty Katswell
- Amity Park
- Baseball Field
- Central Park Zoo
- Coney Island Hideout
- Fairy World
- Farm Road
- Flying Dutchman's Ship
- Forgotten Temple
- Frosty Mart
- Goo Lagoon
- Krusty Krab
- Penguin Lair
- Pier 31
- Sandy's Dome
- The Chum Bucket
- The Headquarters
- Wasteland (Aang's level)
All modes of play have the same basic point mechanics, except for the tournament mode, which includes a special bonus round (see here for details). Otherwise, each mode has a points-per-hit basis, i.e. for every hit the player lands on his or her opponent, a number of points are awarded. These point values rise if the hits landed on the opponent are part of a successive chain of hits, or combos. The number of hits in a row is multiplied by the normal amount of points that would have been provided for one hit. Additionally, special attacks give more points than normal hits, making a special attack combined with a high combo result in a lucrative point total.
- Katara, Sokka, and Appa make an appearance in the background of the Wasteland stage.
- Aang's uncharged super move is similar to the form he was in when battling Fire Lord Ozai at Wulong Forest.