Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Red Sands Rabaroos are a pro-bending team consisting of Adi, the team's captain, Ula, and Umi. They are the only all-female pro-bending team that made it to the Championship Tournament of 170 AG.
The Red Sands Rabaroos faced the Fire Ferrets during the opening match of the tournament. They fought bitterly, but their opponents dominated the match from the beginning. The team lost all three rounds, allowing the Fire Ferrets to move on to the quarterfinals of the Championship Tournament.
- Like other pro-bending teams, the Red Sands Rabaroos had passionate fans cheering them on in a special way. Their fans upheld posters with drawings of three kicking Rabaroos to showcase their enthusiasm.
- In the game Welcome to Republic City, the bending of the team members is mixed up. Adi is portrayed as an earthbender, Ula as a waterbender, and Umi as a firebender.
- They are the only known pro-bending team to be composed solely of women.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 DiMartino, Michael Dante, Konietzko, Bryan (writers) & Dos Santos, Joaquim, Ryu, Ki Hyun (directors). (May 5, 2012). "The Spirit of Competition". The Legend of Korra. Season 1. Episode 5. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Legend of Korra: Welcome to Republic City. Nickelodeon (April 20, 2012). Retrieved on April 20, 2012.