|"Join Amon, and together we will tear down the bending establishment!"|
|— The protester attempting to rally support for the Anti-bending Revolution.|
The protester grew up in Republic City and from an early age had a desire to be at the center of attention. He accomplished this by vehemently challenging the opinion of the majority, including that of his parents, who were dedicated supporters of Avatar Aang despite being nonbenders. His anti-bending sentiment was gradually accepted as the Equalist movement became more prevalent throughout the city, which led him to pursue his agenda full-time as a graduate student at Republic City University.
In the presence of Korra, the protester rallied several passersby at Republic City Park against the young Avatar's views. After realizing she had felt compelled to contest his bold remarks about the "tyrannical" nature of bending and its practitioners over the nonbenders of the city, the protester focused his attention on her. Quickly singling her out as a bender herself, he used Korra's hotheaded attitude to his advantage and directed the interest of the crowd to her perceived wrongful viewpoint. In response to Korra's failure of making a strong rebuttal, the man dismissed the bender by saying her statements made no sense, followed by a roar of protest from his fellow supporters.
Several days later, he encountered Korra once more at the park, this time with Mako by her side. They pressured him to reveal the location of the revelation rally, but the protester firmly denied their request. He soon called a police officer to his assistance, after which Mako and Korra fled the scene.
This protester later attended the Equalist victory rally, where he witnessed Avatar Korra accuse Amon of being a waterbender and later blast him out a window and into the harbor. He consequently attempted to direct the crowd's rage and anger toward Korra, accusing her of being an "evil Avatar", but promptly stopped and stared with wide-eyed disbelief as he witnessed the revelation of Amon's waterbending abilities.
The Legend of Korra
Book One: Air (气)
Book Four: Balance (平衡)
- 408. "Remembrances" (flashback, no lines)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 DiMartino, Michael Dante, Konietzko, Bryan (writers) & Dos Santos, Joaquim, Ryu, Ki Hyun (directors). (April 14, 2012). "Welcome to Republic City". The Legend of Korra. Season 1. Episode 1. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Welcome to Republic City. Nickelodeon (April 20, 2012). Retrieved on April 20, 2012.
- ↑ DiMartino, Michael Dante, Konietzko, Bryan (writers) & Dos Santos, Joaquim, Ryu, Ki Hyun (directors). (April 21, 2012). "The Revelation". The Legend of Korra. Season 1. Episode 3. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ DiMartino, Michael Dante, Konietzko, Bryan (writers) & Dos Santos, Joaquim, Ryu, Ki Hyun (directors). (June 23, 2012). "Endgame". The Legend of Korra. Season 1. Episode 12. Nickelodeon.