| || You're confusing Ginger the actress with Ginger the character.
This is a disambiguation page — a list of articles associated with the same title.
Prisons may refer to:
- The Boiling Rock, a high security prison located on a volcanic island in the Fire Nation.
- Capital City Prison, a prison tower located on the edge of a small crater near the Fire Nation Capital.
- Chin Village prison, a prison where Aang was held as a result of his actions in a past life.
- The Equalist prison, a holding facility for apprehended benders in Republic City used by the Equalists during the Anti-bending Revolution.
- The Fog of Lost Souls, a prison for humans in the Spirit World, including Zhao.
- The mountain prison, a large cave underneath the mountain near Hama's village where Hama imprisoned its citizens as revenge for what the Fire Nation did to her people.
- The prison rig, a large metal Fire Nation rig used to imprison earthbenders, including Tyro and Haru.
- Republic City prison, a prison building located in Republic City.
- The Southern Water Tribe prison, a prison in which Tonraq and the other Southern Water Tribe rebels were locked away on Judge Hotah's orders.
- The waterbender prison, the primary holding place in the Fire Nation for waterbending prisoners captured during the Hundred Year War.
- The White Lotus prisons, five maximum security facilities around the world constructed to detain Ghazan, Ming-Hua, P'Li, and Zaheer.