Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Avatar: The Last Airbender credits
- 207. "Zuko Alone"
The Legend of Korra credits
Chou the Elder
- Character information: Chou the Elder
- 207. "Beginnings, Part 1"
- Character information: Guo
- 306. "Old Wounds"
Selected other credits
- Alpha and Omega (2010)
- The Chronicles of Hollow Earth: The Next Race (2009)
- Doctor Strange (2007; video)
- The Great Raid (2005)
- Nomad: The Warrior (2005)
- Call of Duty: World at War (video game)
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (video game)
- Lost Planet² (video game)
- No More Heroes (video game)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (video game)
- Spider-Man 3 (video game)
Nakauchi is the son of two American internment camp survivors.
He guest starred in Knots Landing, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (in the episode "The Homecoming"), Batman: The Animated Series, and ER and lent his voice to the video games Call of Duty: World at War, Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain, Tomb Raider: Legend, and Lost Planet 2. He also played Sgt. Shigeno in the motion picture The Great Raid.
Nakauchi has also appeared in the Broadway musicals Chu Chem (1989) and The King and I (1996 – 1998). He later starred in the Broadway Asia production of The King and I as King Phra Meha Mongkut.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|